33

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"who did you mess with this time, san?" rindou laid his arm over the pink mullet's shoulder who was busy smoking.

"what?" sanzu grimaced, not liking where the conversation was going. he actually didn't even like having a conversation with this annoying haitani brother. both brothers never fails to get on his nerves after all.

"you keep fucking off whenever you see boss or y/n. what's going on dude?" rindou nudged sanzu's shoulder with his arm that made the pink mullet roll his eyes and push his arm away.

puffing out the deadly smoke he looked at rindou from the corner of his droopy blue eyes before sighing. "can you shut the fuck up for once? after all that execution and meetings, I just got time to smoke and you had to fucking run your mouth"

"woah– did I hit a nerve?" the male teased and sanzu stood upright and threw the cigarette away before facing him entirely.

"OKAY OKAY, ENJOY YOUR TIME. I'M YEETING MYSELF HAPPY?" rindou laughed and ran off. sanzu sighed for the nth time and stared nowhere.

I wanna see them... sanzu stuffed his hands inside his pants pocket and strolled to the lift, pressing for the floor where Mikey's office is, he is sure at this hour you are not around him so he can have a shot to talk or at least greet the male. since it's been a week he had a proper conversation with the silver haired male.

after having a talk with you and mikey both where he fell in a dilemma of who to trust and not, time flew by and it had been already a month. sanzu tried his best to not be seen with mikey when you were around and the same contrariwise. it is an ugly situation but at least he could still see you two.

he was hanging by a thread, anytime the thread could tear and he might meet a great tragedy.

but sanzu couldn't see that or better to say, he just doesn't care.

now when the lift opened he stepped into the corridor, a bright smile on his scarred lips at the mere thought of seeing his beloved boss he walked towards his office room.

when he stood outside the door and was about to knock, he halted and his bright smile soon faded hearing what was going inside.

"nngh y/n"

sanzu could hear Mikey's voice clearly. how you may ask, it seemed like mikey was leaning against the door, the same door sanzu was about to knock so the sounds were hella clear and the rest? sanzu knew all too well.

he could imagine you on your knees, taking Mikey's throbbing dick in your delicate hands and then the entire length in your mouth making mikey moan like that by sucking it off.