23

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"oh hey san~" the way you chirped his name once he showed up at the door, standing by while marveling, were you okay or finally had lost your shits.

"it's time for your medicines" sanzu gestured at the tray on his hands full of food and medicine.

"come in, what yo waiting for?" you smiled, flapping your fingers indicating him to come closer.

"take them, I'll be outside" he put down the tray, ready to leave but halted once,

he felt you grabbing his wrist.

the warmth of your hand eventually soaking his cold one as he felt the softness of your hand paralyzing him on the spot.

your mere grip felt so fragile yet dangerous.

"what?" the pink mullet turned his head at your figure, hesitating by seeing the leniency in your eyes.

you never looked at him this way.

certainly something about your gaze was comforting yet awfully seductive.

those e/c eyes swiftly blinked at him under those long eyelashes. your pink glossy lips slightly curved into a pout.

you looked cute?

or was he actually feeling his dick twitching from this certain cuteness?

"stay"

"huh?"

"I'm sure your ears work just fine" you chuckled, tilting your head.

"I bet they do and I fucking for sure heard you- are you okay?"

"why are you asking that?" you asked, dumbfounded.

"you want me to stay? me? I'm not boss, are you seriously hallucinating?" he circled his finger around his face, a slightly creeped out look on his pale face.

"I know you're sanzu and yes I told you to stay, is that a problem?" you sulked, even though it was supposed to look cringe to the male, he couldn't help but smile at your silliness.

"damn, were you shot on head or something" he teased before remembering what he was doing.

he was letting his guard down.

that too, in front of you.

y/n.

the person he is supposed to hate. keyword, suppose to.

"look, I don't know why you're suddenly being so nice to me. but I know one thing for sure" sanzu stepped closer to your sitting body on the bed, once he reached the bed- his one leg propped between your legs as he bent down, almost bumping with your forehead.