16

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"Mikey seriously needs to chill. A woman can drive can't she Koko?" You sighed, gazing out of the closed car window.

"Sure you can but danger is everywhere Y/N. Boss is just worried" Koko smiled as he glimpsed at you from the rear mirror, focusing on driving afterwards.

"Yeah, he's cute" your folded fingers on your lips covered the shy smile that intuitively molded.

After driving for another five minutes Koko stopped the car, "We are here"

You nodded your head as you got down, looking at your regular bar's front. A few drinks were needed in times like this when you just got off from beating up some low punks in your personal torture room. Not your fault, if they weren't misogynists they wouldn't have ended with a screwed-up face and body.

"You can go back dude, I'm gonna take my time" you leaned against the car window, staring at the black-haired male who shook his head.

"I can wait. Take your time"

"Fine fine, can't disobey boss I know. See you–" you halted as your head snapped at your right, arching a brow you gazed at the corner of the bar's building.

I'm sure I saw someone there... You poked your inner cheek, still staring at the spot.

This wasn't something new. For the past few weeks you always felt someone's presence whenever you visited the bar, as if someone was always watching you.

Although you never saw someone, that gut feeling told you something wasn't right.

"Y/N?" You focused at Koko who called for you after glancing at the same spot from the corner of your eyes once more.

"You ok?" He asked and you genially nodded your head.

"Don't forget to close that window, as you said, danger is everywhere" you motioned your index finger at the car window by Koko's seat which was opened.

"I will, don't worry~ you go and enjoy" he gave an assuring smile.

"bye then" you stood upright, strolling inside the bar while your eyes stared at the spot until you got in.

Koko leaned against the car seat, taking a cigarette in his hand while he scrolled through his phone.

Exhaling out the smoke, he worked on his phone, a few minutes passed and he adjusted himself on the car seat.

And at that exact moment–

An intense stinging rushed through his adrenaline by cause of a sharp needle drilling on the side of his neck.

He expanded his eyes from the sudden pain as he slammed his hand on attacked spot, catching the needle between his fingers.

But it was all too late as everything around him started to become blurry and then, pitch black.

Manjiro's Obsession ➷ S. Manjiro ✔On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara