25

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"should I be happy or scared?" sanzu muttered to himself as he fixed his untidy pink locks on the mirror, about to check up on you– the first thing he does every morning nowadays.

"boss is finally returning... I wanna see him..." he licked his lips, a small smile on his scar painted lips. "but... why do I not feel excited?" he asked himself, knowing very well that he was wary of your intentions and solely because of you he was feeling this way.

you made him feel bad.

yet happy, how was this possible?

he inspected himself on the mirror one more time before coming out of his room, seeing the haitani brothers at his door, perhaps they were about to burst inside his room.

"good morning sanzu" both chirped together and sanzu gave a half scowl.

"what are you two doing here?"

"come on, not even a good morning? didn't play with your dick last night or what?" rindou retorted, a smirk playing on his lips.

"you talk about my dick a lot, ya know that?" sanzu grimaced.

"he was watching gay porn a while ago too. I can't believe my brother is a fag–" ran sighed, before rindou kicked his leg.

"for me a hole is a hole" rindou stated proudly while the other two males showed little no interest in his words as sanzu faced ran, asking him what was the reason for them to show their annoying ass so early in the morning. rindou showed them their middle finger for the lack of attention by the way.

"boss's flight will land in an hour so I and rin are going to pick him up at the airport"

"but that's my job–"

"not when y/n is your responsibility" ran teased and sanzu rolled his eyes.

"there are enough people here to take care of her. let me come with you guys, hmm?" the pink haired man requested but both males shook their heads.

"boss will be mad to see you there. you know how sensitive he's over her. I mean who wouldn't be, she's so fucking hot–" rindou started but stopped when a female voice boomed behind them.

"talking about me?" you spoke, strolling towards the boys. standing beside rindou you smacked his purple haired head and grinned. "thanks for the thirst comment bro"

"that sentence is so controversial" rindou fake sobbed, hurt to be called bro by a hot woman.

"you should be in your room y/n" sanzu butted in, eyes sincerely staring at you. you stared back into his blue eyes for a few seconds, meanwhile, the haitani brothers glanced left to right at you two.