29

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"I know you like me haru" sanzu should run, he was sure he should run and get the fuck out of there. because there's no way the silver haired male would let him live another day after knowing his dirty little secret.

the way the silver haired male had his head tilted, staring deep into sanzu's now fearful blue eyes, where mikey's reflection was tremendously mirroring.

the pink mullet couldn't breathe neither could he move. and seeing mikey doing nothing but stare at him with a kind of different look. a look sanzu couldn't really catch on.

was mikey mad? disgusted? planning the worst way to kill him? or was he actually just affectionately looking at him? sanzu did not know.

"b-boss..."

"I have seen your lock screen. that's not a very cute picture of me. don't you think so?" sanzu palmed his phone in his pants pocket, now sweating profoundly. exactly to what extent mikey knows?

"it's not what it looks like..." hearing sanzu mikey chuckled, covering his lips with the back of his palm. not letting sanzu see actually how he laughs.

"you don't have to lie." mikey paused, now keeping his eyes on the nervous man's one directly. "aren't you tired of lying?"

sanzu looked down promptly, fiddling his bandaged fingers. am I tired? yes... pretty much. he couldn't keep his feelings hidden anymore and seeing the man he loved for all these years urging him to speak up made sanzu desperate. he had long ago forgotten your words and the promise he made to you.

he knew he should not have.

but right now the feelings overwhelmed him. pretty badly.

"don't hate me boss... please..." sanzu rasped out. feeling his throat hurting from the constant heartbeat and tears whelming in his ocean blue eyes.

mikey blankly stared at him before giving a pity look. "why would I hate you?"

"it's disgusting that's why"

"no it's not" sanzu raised his head and shot a taken aback look at mikey who barely showed any emotions. he never does so sanzu couldn't tell just what mikey felt.

"you can't control what you feel haru. it's not your fault and it's totally okay. I don't hate you, I could never" hearing mikey's words sanzu's lips trembled and before he knew it, fat drops of tears rolled down his cheeks.

the pink mullet lowered his head and sobbed continuously. "I'm sorry boss... I'm so sorry"

mikey watched him blankly. no emotions imprinted on his face. he could easily fake sympathy or concern but he preferred not to. so even now when sanzu was crying and telling how he was sorry mikey couldn't find words to comfort the man with.