1.

han jisung. the boy minho hated since they were kids; even though they grew up together and their parents were best friends, minho hated jisung. there wasn't a single moment in their childhood that minho might've even considered liking the boy, jisung was the boy he hated.

on their first day of school, minho spread a rumour that jisung caught cooties from holding hands with a girl, why? because he didn't want him around. he hoped the rumours would make jisung's parents move him to another school but his plan failed after the whole cooties rumour was debunked by a teacher.

after that day, minho made it his sole duty to make jisung's life living hell.

when they started high school, minho made him late on the first day and got him in trouble with the teachers, then throughout the year he would vandalise the lockers and blame it all on jisung.

obviously the teachers caught on after a while and that made minho even more angry. and when they asked minho why he hated jisung so much, all he could say was "because i just do".

the worst part about all of this was that jisung didn't care, he even played along to minho's lies sometimes. that's what made minho hate him even more, how unbothered he was and how little relevance he gave him.

"i swear to god i will end you han" 16 year old minho threatened the boy opposite him, "you're the worst"

"awe thanks min" jisung smiled and started to walk off. "see you at dinner tomorrow!!"

minho groaned and began to walk to his house, which conveniently was on the same street as jisung's. when he got home, he went straight to his room and began to scream into a pillow.

"i hate him so much!"

~

•6 years later•

"ah our jisungie and min are all grown up! i can't believe their already going off to university.." jisung's mother said as she grabbed her camera.

"i'm so glad they're going to the same place, at least they'll have each other" minho's mom smiled.

"have each-other..yeah right" minho scoffed, "i'd rather choke myself than to spend my uni years with you" he said quietly so only jisung
would hear.

"of course you'd be into that shit you freak" he replied, "but don't worry 'min..you won't have to deal with me much longer"

"stop calling me that!" minho snapped back.

"oh did we tell you?" minho's mom said, "we already paid for your accommodations!"

both boys smiled, "and you're roommates!" their smiles dropped.

"you're fucking joking"

~