Chapter 23 - Plan Success

I had been begging Vinchenzo nonstop so that he would lend a helping hand with Constanzo. He refused. For two weeks, I begged and pleaded, and still, he refused. However, I knew three people who were crazy enough to help me crash tonight's party and help me get the key.

"Any rules boss?"

"No." I said, "Do what is necessary to get it and all of us must leave in one piece. Preferably alive otherwise Vinchenzo will kill me. And if I die... well I am sure he will resurrect me and kill me again!"

"Do you think the three of us is enough?"

"He'll be drunk as hell. I've done some research, he'll make himself pass out. We just have to watch him long enough." I said looking at the bits of paper that I was shredding in Tristiaan and Trevor's shared office.

Sienna looked excited while the Boragti twins looked bored.

"You expect us to act like maids? Why can't we start a fight and kill all of them?" Trevor asked as he looked at his brother for support.

"Yeah! Like, let us fight them, Arianna!" Tristian agreed.

Sienna sighed, "There is a whole party of them and only three of us. Are you guys seeing the outcome I am imagining?"

The twins sighed.

"Maids it is then," Trevor said sadly.

"Great! It is now time to put the plan in motion." 

"Remember step one, avoid Vinchenzo and leave without him noticing. Step two, get into the party undetected. Step three, wait for Constanzo to pass out by himself. Step four, carry him to the room. Step five, steal his key, and run the hell out of there!" I grinned as everyone nodded.

One step closer to avenging you mom! I thought to myself as my three friends went to get into their outfits so that we could leave. We all wore an all-black outfit with the same golden masks that the other waiters were going to wear. Tristiaan had gotten us all fake IDs and got us accepted for the job. I worked on the disguises, I dyed my hair a hot pink whilst Sienna dyed hers a baby blue. I had gone a step further and purchased brown contact lenses so that Constanzo would not be able to know me at all.

"Do you want me to hide your freckles?"

"Yes!" I nodded my head, "I want you to cake make-up on!"  

"That's new."

"Sienna, Constanzo can't recognize me!"

"I know." She said as she smeared a ton of makeup on my face.

"I won't do a lot of eye make-up. We are wearing masks." She told me as she lightly brushed on light pink eyeshadow to match my hair. When she was done she smiled in delight as she looked at my face.

"You look great!" She said.

"Agreed. This is not Arianna's style but it's definitely Sarah's style though." I grinned.

Sienna sat to work on herself and when she was done we went out to find the boys. They were already sitting in the car. We had decided to take Trevor's personal car as it was the least conspicuous of all the options we had. It was a silver c-class Mercedes-Benz. 

"Are you ready guys?" Tristiaan asked from the passenger seat and Sienna and I both nodded our heads.

"We look different right?" I asked.

"You do," Trevor confirmed.

"What did Lopez say about your hair?" 

"I haven't seen Dante in a long time. He's been busy running errands with the Don." Sienna answered.

"That's crazy. He is the beta after all I guess." Tristiaan said scratching his blonde hair.

"You brought the ear pieces right?" Sienna asked, changing the topic.

"Yes, I remembered them!" Tristiaan grinned

He handed us two small black devices.

"You'll have to teach me how to use them," Sienna commented as she popped it into her right ear.

"The circle button in the middle turns it on and the rectangle changes the volume."

"Oh, that's a lot more basic than I had imagined." 

"Yea. We should make a code word for save me and one for let's leave and then one for mission is a success and that you have the key." 

"We can say rose for save me, lilly for save me and success for the mission success one." I said.

"So girly." Trevor commented and made a gagging face. I just chose to roll my eyes.

"Do you have a better idea!"

"We could have used colours like red for save me, yellow for let's leave and green for the mission is a success." 

"Like a traffic light?" 

"Precisely. Nice and coordinated."

"I hate it!"

"Why?"

"It's bland."

"And your ones are not?" He questioned as he looked at me through the rearview mirror.

"No. Mine has a degree of creativity." 

"Let's take a vote." He suggested and I nodded.

To my disappointment, everyone chose to go with the colors that Trevor had picked and I frowned.

"It's an okay princess. You'll live."

I just stuck my tongue out at him and proceeded to roll my eyes.

"Oh, how mature!" He said with a grin.

"Just shut up and drive!"

"Yes, ma'am." Trevor saluted.

I was nervous and scared that something would go wrong. I was scared that Constanzo would be able to know exactly who was behind the disguise and then proceed to kill me in a painful manner for trying to cross him again. My fears were very soothed when we got to the mansion and we all checked in with our fake documents.

Constanzo was super drunk. He couldn't even walk in a straight line and his eyes were bloodshot red. The plan was going to be executed quickly, only a certain someone had other plans. 

"Why is she here?" I whispered into my earpiece as my eyes zeroed in on a certain brown-haired beauty.

"Who?" Sienna answered.

"Francesca Vitali." I whispered as my eyes followed her movement.

"Why's she here?" Tristiaan said as he made his way towards me with a tray.

"I think we know who the rat is," I said as I watched her kiss Constanzo on the lips.

"Who?"

"Francesca Vitali." 

Hey Guys!

umm... surprise!!! 

I bet none of you guys saw that one coming, that I am certain of. 

Don't forget to vote and leave a comment with your thoughts!

P.s next update: 20 July 

XOXO

Perla