"I.. Want to tell everything to her. I want my heart to feel light and empty but my fear is engulfing me everytime I do so. I'm afraid because... My life is just a path of miseries and sadness. And I don't want her path to be like this. All I want for her is... Happiness. But, how can I provide someone happiness when I myself ain't happy. " I said and they both looked at each other and then at me.

"You know right that this has just one solution" Jay uncle asked and I nodded

"So face her Mihir. Because there are slight chances that you might fail but there are more chances of getting passed.
You're going to loose her now too and may be as you said..so why not to express what you want to Mihir. Realise what's going on inside you before it's too late to even start. " Divya masi explained

Yes she's right!

That's really correct that I can loose her now then why giving up!

"Mihir. Your work is just to tell her everything. Let it be her to decide." Jay uncle said and I looked at them nodding.

"Well, who's she? " Divya masi asked with a playful smile on her face.

"She... She's a complete mad girl. Wakes up late. Sleep like there's no tomorrow. Eat pancakes with lots of ice creams and you know Masi, give her chocolate desserts and she'll need nothing else from you still you'll become her favorite person. She's clumsy too. Keep falling here & there. Talks like a kid and talks so much. Still you know, you'll never get bored of her talks. She's just... She! No one's like her." I said as I remembered her and a smile came on my lips.

See! She can make me Smile just by her mention!!

"Your she must have a name Mihir? " Jay uncle asked

"You both won't tell anyone right now? Promise me that. No one means no one!" I warned and they nodded.

"Isha" I whispered and there was s feeling on contenment when I took her name.

"Wait a second.. Isha as in... Isha Mittal? Vivaan's family friend? " She asked and I nodded.

"Oh My God! " She screamed and hugged me.

"I already love that girl" She grinned and I chuckled

"And you my boy, you're in love" She added and I snapped my neck in her direction.

"What! " I asked

"Yes Mr. Mihir Malhotra. You're not falling for her. You've already fallen! You're in love" She said and I looked at Jay uncle who smiled

"No. I mean.. No how can I? I.. She...I.. " I tried to say but I didn't know what to even speak.

"How can I? " I whispered

"That's something which comes without notice Mihir. Look at the way you were talking about her. In this whole month Mihir.. I've not seen you smile. So if anyone was able to make you smile, it has to be someone very very special." Jay uncle said

"She's is" I mumbled

"Mr. Mihir Malhotra, you're bewitched. By her! So now what you're waiting for! Go back, go back and tell her about Avika. Tell her that you love her. I'm sure she'll never ever judge you. Do it before all you're left with is regret." Divya masi said and I looked at her & then closed my eyes.

There was just one face with a big smile on her face.

I'm ready to face her!

I'm ready to tell her everything!

Divya masi is right!

When I look back... I see the all six months and all I see in those six months is one person who made me smile when she laughed... Who made me care when she was hurt... Who made me do everything that you do when you love someone!