"I'm going to miss you all" I whispered and Mr. Tripathi looked at me.

"This company is today going to loose its best employee" He said with a sad smile

"This company is going to get a competition too" I smirked a bit to make everyone smile and that happened.

There was a gush of laughter!!

"I bought brownies for everyone" I announced and gave it to a worker so that he could offer everyone.

"Thank you everyone! These six months have been beautiful. I'm not going from here just with knowledge & work experience. I'm going from here with.. Tons of memories" I whispered looking at everyone and at his floor as a tear left my eye.

"Mr. Tripathi, you've been an amazing teacher. Thank you " I thanked and he smiled nodding.

"Everyone here, you all have been so supportive. K & M is going to be so memorable. It gave me two most amazing friends. Sarah & Aryan" I whispered and Sarah snivelled hugging me.

"So,I'll just work on my table for the last day here. I'll miss this. I'll miss you all. I'll miss K & M. Thank you " I added and everyone hugged me wishing me luck while I controlled my tears.

I'll miss him!

I completed the pending work and it was evening already.

I went and knocked at Mr. Tripathi's cabin.

"In " His faint voice came and I opened the door going inside when he stood up from his chair.

"Ms. Mittal" He said and I smiled

"There's a little time in it Mr. Tripathi" I told and he nodded

"It was really great working with you. Even when you were just an intern. We all got to learn from you" He appreciated

"Thank you for your kind words Mr. Tripathi but I got to learn much more from you. It was indeed amazing to work under you" I told and he smiled as I handed him my internship completion letter.

"Amm... Sir isn't here" He told and I sighed

"I know but in his absence, can't you sign? " I asked

"I'm sorry Ms. Mittal. I'm afraid that I don't have rights for that" He told and I nodded

"I'll leave this here. Whenever he comes, I wish he do, Please get this signed and courier it to me. It's my achievement Mr. Tripathi. And I want it to remind me that even if I become CEO of Estates, I started from scratch" I explained and he smiled

"Sure Ms. Mittal. Keep this letter on sir's desk. It remains untouched. So whenever he comes, he'll sign that first. And God bless you. You're one of the kindest soul I've ever met" He appreciated and I smiled.

"Thankyou Sir. Good bye" I whispered with a heavy voice and he nodded.

"Good Bye" He replied as we shook our hands and I left the cabin just to see Sarah & Aryan.

"We'll miss you" Sarah mumbled as tears left her eyes.

"Hey! Don't cry. Rather be happy. You've got a permanent job in K & M. Both of you. And now I'm thinking, damn! I lost two good employees" I winked trying to lighten the mood and they chuckled as Aryan wiped Sarah's tears.

"Don't forget us okay! Or else I'll sue you. And I won't care if you're CEO" She said and I grinned

"That's what I want. For you both, I'm just Isha. And I should remain that only. Understood" I warned and they both nodded