"Mom. There's someone to meet Annie di" He yelled inside the house and a women in her forties came out.

"Oh my God. Is this... Mihir Malhotra" She screamed happily and I pulled myself back.

I didn't know that I'm so popular here too.

"Mom! He's here to meet Annie di. Where's she" The boy asked

"Aaa...her.. Room" She said and I was about to go when the lady stopped me.

"Wait. You can't go in like that. What if you're just ... Lying" She added and I looked at her.

"Me? Lying. Why will I do so" I asked

"I can't let you go like that in her room. Wait, I'll call her " She said and dialled a number.

"Annie, there's someone to meet you." She told over the call and then hummed cutting the call.

"She's coming" She added and I nodded as my heart was beating more fast!!

6 months!!!

With someone this time feels so less...
And without someone... This time felt so long!!

"Mrs. Jindal, who's here? " A voice came and I looked in front as she was walking towards me but as soon as she saw me she stopped mid tracks.

"Avika.. " I whispered and she looked at me for a good minute and then at the lady.

"Who's he Mrs. Jindal? " She asked and I looked at her shocked.

"Ah, you.. Don't know him? " Ishaan asked

"No. I'm busy Mrs. Jindal. I'll leave" She said and was going when I grabbed her hand and turned her around.

"We need to talk. Even if you don't know me" I angrily told and she glared me.

"Stop it before I call police" She warned and I looked shocked at her.

"Why Avi! Why are you doing this" I whispered

"I said I don't know you Mr. Malhotra" She said

"Then how do you know my surname" I asked and she looked at me and then looked away.

"Annie...guest room. He's on door step" Mrs. Jindal said and Avika looked at her and then nodded clenching her teeth and turned back going from there while I looked at Mrs. Jindal.

"Thank you" I whispered and she looked at me.

"I know this look Mr. Malhotra. I don't know what has happened between you two but I know you both know each other... Very well. Still don't do anything which forces me to make you go out of my house" She said and I nodded.

I went inside the room in which Avika went and I looked at her.

"Avi." I whispered and she glared me.

"You lost the right to call me that Mihir Malhotra" She warned and I looked at her.

"Please don't say that Avika. I'm sorry for what happened months back. But please go home. They're waiting for you. Mom, dad & Mihira... Me..Everyone." I whispered as a tear left my eye which I wiped before she could see.

"Huh! Home.. You snatched it away from me Mihir. You were the one who back stabbed me. Who..snatched...Well, So Mihir Malhotra... Betrayal from you felt like a piece of me taken away from me. But when I left from there... I left everything behind. And especially you! So you're no one to me! NO ONE! So shut the fuck up with this Come home. You miss me shit!
I Hate You" She said and I looked at her.