Learning to Box (TetsuKiri) Boxing Au pt 2

Kirishima flipped around only to stop in his tracks, his body flushed hot with embarrassment as his blood ran cold. Was that even possible? He felt nauseous. His stomach churned with anxiety, how much had his teacher heard? When that muscular frame stepped toward him he took one back, pressing himself against the locker timidly. If only it would just swallow him whole that would be great.

"Just so you know I have a thing for redheads." Tetsu chuckled softly as he caged Kirishima against the wall of lockers "Even if it's not naturally red, and don't think I didn't notice how hard you got during class today. Was that for me?"

Kirishima opened and closed his mouth repeatedly, words failing him. A sweet cedar-y musk flooded his senses, reminiscent of what he imagined a lumberjack to smell like. It smelled /manly/. Unconsciously he licked his lips, his mouth watered, forcing him to swallow thickly.

"Sorry, too much?" Tetsu chuckled, leaning in a bit, his lips ghosting over Kirishima's. He wanted to steal a kiss more than anything but he resisted. "If you pass me your phone I'll give you my number." As he pulled away, plump saliva glossed lips followed his. "Wanna kiss me, Riot?"

"Please." Kirishima whispered reverently, unable to look away from those smoldering gray eyes. He moaned quietly when warm lips pressed against his, soft and tender, with more care than he'd expected. It was perfect. So perfect he couldn't control the whine that escaped him when they pulled away far too soon.

Taking a step back, Tetsu inhaled deeply to compose himself. As much as he wanted to ravage the cute redhead right against the locker, this was a public space and if he got to ruin Kirishima that was only for him to see.

"Here." Kirishima pulled his phone out of his bag and handed it to Tetsu who quickly added his number.

"I'm gonna go shower, but feel free to join me if you want to have some /fun/." Tetsu smiled softly, before scooting over to his locker. He wouldn't mind picking him apart in the privacy of one of the shower stalls. Someone might overhear them but it was a risk he was willing to take.

"You sure it's okay if we... get intimate in the showers?" Kirishima whispered, eyebrows pinched as he clutched his towel tightly to his chest.

"If you're worried we could just meet up tonight instead, unless you have plans already." Tetsu tucked a lock of red hair behind Kirishima's ear.

"Steel?" Voice coming out far more timid than he'd intended, Kirishima's blush intensified crawling down his neck to his chest.

"Just call me T." Tetsu chuckled, cupping Kirishima's flushed cheek

"Oh okay sure, call me Ei then." Kirishima's eyes darted away nervously "Is it okay if we shower together but maybe just make out?" he leaned into Tetsu's hand "Then maybe continue later?"

"Sure. Since you have a roommate, did you want to do this at my place?" Tenderly, Tetsu stroked his thumb across the flushed cheek.

"Yeah." Eyes going glossy and unfocused from the gentle touch, Kirishima nodded.

"Ei, do I need to get a ride home?" Bakugo waltzed back to his locker towel drying his hair, with seemingly even less shame about his lack of decency than he left with.

"Sorry bro." Kirishima did his best to shake off his stupor as he turned to face his roommate

"Don't be. Gonna be home for dinner or is it just me and Cheeks tonight?" Bakugo opened his locker tossing the damp towel over the door to shake out his hair into its signature fluffy spikes

Kirishima glanced over his shoulder at Tetsu unsure of how long he'd want him to stay.

"You can stay the night with me, I'll make us something." Tetsu smiled softly, he really wanted to get to know the redhead so he'd take all the time he could get so they could do more than just have sex.

MHA Smut-Shots [Closed] (Moving to ao3 with the same username)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara