How I met my Demon (BakuKiri) Quirkless Au pt 2

Kirishima smiled warmly before heading back out to the kitchen.

Not wanting to mess up what Kirishima seemed to be working on at the desk, Bakugo didn't touch anything, opting to simply gaze at the magazines and the drawing in the middle of the chaos. It was a relatively rudimentary sketch page filled with different anatomical poses mimicking the poses in the magazines. Noticing a full looking binder at the far end of the desk, he chanced a peek. It was stuffed to the brim with all kinds of sketches, hands, arms, legs, feet, torsos, and faces, in different positions and physiques. As he flipped through the pages he noted the improvement over time and a similar theme in the full body sketches. They were all male and erotic. He couldn't help but chuckle to himself. With they way the redheads pupils had blown wide when he first got a good look at him was more than enough for him to know he wasn't straight. Setting the binder down, he only had a few seconds to contemplate if that was the 'be himself' part he'd mentioned earlier before the redhead was back with his cup of noodles.

"So Mister demon," Kirishima smiled teasingly. He plopped on the edge of the mattress, legs outstretched on the floor. "what did you want to do after I eat?"

"What would you like for me to do?" Bakugo smirked, eyes growing dark, the floor creaking under his hooves as he moved closer.

"Mmh," Kirishima slurped down some noodles, "I asked first." He chuckled before shoveling in another mouthful

"I suppose it would be fair for me to answer first, but I never said I played fair." Bakugo leaned down and cupped Kirishima's blushing cheek in his clawed hand "So answer me this little one, would you let me do whatever I wanted?"

With a thick swallow Kirishima nodded, "Yeah, yeah I would." Giving a demon free reign? Yup he was certifiably insane, lock him in the loony bin and throw away the key.

"Good. Do you have anywhere important to be tomorrow?" Dropping to his knees, Bakugo licked the shell of Kirishima's ear before sucking on the lobe with a low growl

"Nope, nu-hu, no siree bob, not a thing." Caged by Bakugo's large frame, Kirishima shook his head with enthusiasm, unable to control the way his heart raced or his stomach flooded with butterflies.

"Excellent. Now finish your food, you'll need the energy." With a sinfully seductive smirk, Bakugo sat next to Kirishima. He leaned back resting against the wall and manhandled Kirishima between his furry unguligrade legs, nuzzling in crimson hair to wait

Humming contently around a mouth full of noodles, Kirishima let himself sink into the demon's warm chest. The fur that brushed against his leg was softer than he'd originally imagined. He could definitely just curl up and fall asleep like this if it weren't for how tingly and excited he was.

After Kirishima set down the noodle cup, Bakugo waited a few minutes for his pet's food to settle, opting to slowly warm him up. Trailing his hands under the tank top, he massaged firm pecs. Delicately, he dug his claws in, not enough to mark but enough for the thrill of danger.

With a poorly stifled whimper Kirishima lolled his head back against Bakugo's firm chest

"Already falling apart for me? I've only just started." Bakugo purred

"Sorry." Kirishima panted, cock straining against his pants as it leaked pitifully leaving a darkening splotch

"Mmm~ no need for apologies, my pet." in one swift motion Bakugo pulled Kirishima's pants and boxers off, making his cock flop against his pelvis with a wet *thwap*

The sudden cold against his feverish skin made Kirishima shiver. The shiver only intensified when Bakugo dragged his claws up smooth thighs, leaving streaks of red in their wake.