Goth Boys (TokoKiri) pt 2

In the morning the sun shone in through the open curtain, gently stirring Tokoyami from his sleep. He groaned softly, lamenting not having closed them the night before. Just as he was starting to miss his black out curtains he felt the warm arm around his waist pull him closer. He turned his head and immediately was glad the curtains had stayed open when he was blessed with Kirishima's soft sleeping face caressed in the pinks of the morning sunrise. He did his best to reach for his phone without disturbing Kirishima. Much to his delight his pants were just close enough to the bed to fish his phone from without having to actually get up. He snapped a photo of Kirishima before snapping one of the both of them. He cropped and set the photo of Kirishima as his wallpaper, he dropped his phone on the bed when a sleepy chuckle startled him.

"You're good at taking photos." Kirishima pressed a kiss to Tokoyami's shoulder

"Sorry." Tokoyami sheepishly covered his eyes with his hands embarrassed at being caught red handed

"Mm don't be." Kirishima hummed sleepily as he pulled Tokoyami close to his chest again "'S a good photo. Should take one of us for mine."

"S-sure." Tokoyami swallowed his nerves and opened the camera up again. He couldn't help the butterflies that wreaked havoc in his stomach as Kirishima snuggled into his neck.

Pressing soft kisses to Tokoyami's neck, Kirishima squeezed a small hip rubbing soothing circles on it.

"How's that?" Tokoyami turned the phone around so Kirishima could see the photo of them.

"Love it~" Kirishima pressed kisses to Tokoyami's chest slowly working his way down "love you~" he whispered sleepily

"I love you too." Tokoyami's voice came out soft and breathless as he shuddered, his body began to heat up, the tops of his shoulders flushing pink. This would have been so much easier when he was tipsy. Setting down his phone, he did his best to squash down the panicked flight response he was having that made him want to run away and hide under some blankets. He closed his eyes and gently brushed Kirishima's hair.

Still half asleep and not fully processing what he was doing, Kirishima continued leaving little sucker marks down Tokoyami's body till he was met with the hem of his boxers. He rested his head on Tokoyami's hip, letting his eyes drift closed again. Despite having been with several people he never felt quite as comfortable as he did breathing in Tokoyami's scent while thin delicate fingers combed through his hair.

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK* the door rattled as someone banged on it, probably Bakugo by the sound of it.

"Who the fuck..." Kirishima rolled off the bed and answered the door in his boxers too tired to have any shame about his morning wood

"JESUS CHRIST, PUT ON SOME FUCKING CLOTHES BEFORE YOU ANSWER THE DOOR!" Bakugo shoved a tray of food into Kirishima's hands before stomping off

"Morning to you too." Kirishima chuckled "Thanks!" he called down the hall at Bakugo who playfully flipped him off.

When Kirishima brought the tray of food over to the bed Tokoyami was surprised to see several of his favorite breakfast options.

"Oh look he even put a card!" Kirishima grabbed the little folded piece of paper and laughed loudly as he read it to himself. "That is so Suki." he laughed and showed Tokoyami the paper

'Sorry for being loud or whatever. Enjoy the food or fucking don't not like I care. -BK'

"Ah yes, doesn't care but somehow remembers all the things we like." Tokoyami chuckled, shaking his head.

"Mmmhmm!" Kirishima hummed around a mouthful of jellied toast

As they ate, they talked about the movie and Kirishima got most of his questions answered.