Aquarium Love (KiriBaku) Mermaid Au pt 3

(PSA: Drink responsibly)

{side note if you read pt 1 when it first came out go give it another view I added pictures ;)}

Bakugo put on a dry tank top as they all settled into his living room. They played smash for a while before Mina got bored and did what she always does. She went to Bakugo's kitchen and pulled out bottles of vodka and mixers. She grabbed glasses for everyone and put a shot glass inside each to carry it all easier

"Truth or dare drinking game!" She smiled with too much mischief for Bakugo's liking as she set down the glasses and the bottles "If you're too pussy to do the challenge you can opt out by taking a shot."

"YES BITCH!" Kaminari stopped mid game not caring anymore about losing as he slid over to the table.

"Winning by forfeit isn't manly." Kirishima sighed as he turned the game off, not taking the opportunity for an easy win against Kaminari's unmoving character. He plopped on the sofa next to Bakugo.

"Katsuki?" Sero leaned on the coffee table, "Is it cool if we stay the night so I can drink too?" he was always DD since he couldn't trust anyone to drive his car since none of them knew how to drive stick.

"Yeah yeah it's whatever." Bakugo blushed knowing that meant Kirishima would also be staying the night.

"Awesome, fuck yeah!" Sero eagerly pushed his glass toward Mina with a sly smile. He didn't get to drink often so when he did, he always got absolutely hammered.

"Okay so! We cool with anything goes since we have an out?" Mina started to pour everyone a glass

Everyone nodded

"Han, baby, sweetie," Mina held his empty glass hostage "since I don't want you to say no just to get a drink you only get to drink if you do it."

"Damn." Sero stuck his lip out in a slight pout "Can I at least pregame a tad?"

"Sure love." Mina poured a double shot into his glass and handed it back

Sero slammed it down with a grimace before sliding his glass back so she could mix him a proper drink.

"Alright Bakubabe, you're first!" Mina slid everyone their drinks and filled shot glasses before plopping on the floor.

"Fuck... umm... alright, Pikachu truth or dare?" Bakugo sipped his drink before leaning forward resting his elbows on his knees

"Truth, I don't wanna get up." Kaminari chuckled softly as he leaned against Sero

"What's something you're glad Sero doesn't know?" Bakugo smirked as Kaminari went crimson

"Nope, nope, nope." Kaminari slammed the shot down trying to avoid Sero's curious gaze. "Mina truth or dare!" he quickly deflected

"DARE BITCH!" Mina grinned wildly

"I dare you to take your top off." Kaminari sipped his drink as nonchalantly as he could. The dare was mostly for Sero's sake. He was gay, very very gay but his boyfriend was bi and honestly if they were going to have a threesome with anyone he'd prefer it be Mina. Plus he hoped tits would be enough of a distraction for Sero to forget the truth he'd skipped.

Sero did his best to fight the flush that was creeping across his face as Mina stripped her shirt off. He tried not to stare but was completely transfixed by the subtle jiggle of them as she moved.

"Hanbaby~" Mina purred, fully aware of Sero's gaze, pressing them together a little more "Truth or dare?"

"Tr-ruth." Sero swallowed hard, this wasn't going to end well