Daddy's little slut (SeroBaku) pt 2

(not as much smut because, honestly, I'm tired af and just wanted to get an update out... so here's some fluffy stuffs with the tiniest bit of smut at the end. Hope it's a good enough conclusion to this story.) 

The next day they were informed that the agencies both boys worked for were teaming up to take down a villain ring and the photoshoot was being postponed until further notice

The next day they were informed that the agencies both boys worked for were teaming up to take down a villain ring and the photoshoot was being postponed until further notice. About a week later, Sero and Bakugo were relaxing on the sofa when both of their phones started to ring.

They answered, both getting the same automated message

"Please report to the Agency headquarters for an important meeting."

They quickly changed and Bakugo went to start the car. Sero grabbed a small box from the back of his nightstand drawer, shoving it into his pocket before joining Bakugo and driving them off to the Agency headquarters

"So good news and bad news. Good news, we found the leader's hideout... bad news..." Midoriya sighed "They have hostages... from what we can tell they've been torturing and experimenting on people. So as much as we need to catch any villains we can, we also need to be careful not to put the captives in more danger." He pulled up a few photos of the location with red circled areas "These are the places we need to take extra precaution in as they seem to be the areas they are keeping volatile substances."

Once the meeting was over everyone changed into their hero outfits and headed off to the location. Sero was mostly focused on rescuing people with Kamui Woods while Bakugo teamed up with Kirishima and Kaminari to take out villains.

As Sero pulled some people out an explosion went off in the room next to him sending Kirishima through the wall.

"RED!" Bakugo's voice called out from the other room

"I'M GOOD!" Kirishima brushed the debris off himself before running back through the hole in the wall.

Sero peaked through the hole catching a glimpse of Kaminari taking out one villain as Bakugo knocked one out, Kirishima sprinting down the hall ahead of them barreling head first into the one that set off the explosion.

"YOU COULD HAVE HURT YOUR OWN TEAM THAT'S NOT VERY MANLY!!"

Sero heard a loud thud behind him he flipped around expecting to find a villain but instead was greeted with a huge cheesy grin.

"How many more?" Fatgum scooped up a handful of captives as Sero taped the wall so the room wouldn't collapse

"30 or so. 10 here and 6 in the next room, the rest are at the end of the hall." Sero scooped up the last three captives. He and Fatgum took them to safety before rushing back in and rescuing the rest of them, Kamui Woods making support pillars as the whole place threatened to collapse on top of them.

Once all was said and done they'd managed to rescue everyone and capture the ringleader, only a few underlings managing to get away mostly due to having escape style quirks.