Patito (TetsuSero) pt 2

Nervously, Sero followed Tetsu into his little single bedroom apartment. It was sleek and modern, a black sofa and tv stand, a charcoal grey coffee table, black and white camo print throw pillows and blankets. The only actual colors in the apartment were framed photos hanging on light grey walls.

After taking off their shoes by the door, Tetsu led Sero to a small solid back table with dark gray chairs. They sat next to each other at the tiny table. Unable to make eye contact, Sero stared at the little silver centerpiece, it was odd, an abstract contortion of metal in no discernible shape. It was pretty in the way it reflected light making it shimmer slightly.

"Hanta, I don't want to assume anything. So do you know about sub Dom dynamics?"

"Uhh, sort of..."

"Sort of?" Tetsu chuckled softly, "Tell me what you know."

"That uhh..." Sero cleared his throat, "That Doms uh make subs do stuff for them."

"Sure it can be like that sometimes, mostly Doms take control of the scene whatever it might be. It depends a lot on the people involved and what they want and need. Like Kirishima is a brat tamer, he loves the struggle, it's why he and Bakugo work so well together. Shinsou's a caregiver and likes to take care of littles like Kami. And Iida is a sugar daddy and likes to splurge on Aoyama who demands the spotlight. There's lots of dynamics."

Sero nervously chewed on his thumb nail.

"Clearly you're a sub but what kind are you, Hanta? Brat like Bakugo? Little like Kami? Attention seeker like Aoyama? Or perhaps a pet, gratification sub, or slave? Somewhere in-between?" Tetsu leaned back in his chair doing what he could to make the situation casual.

"I uhhh... I don't really know.." Sero mumbled around his thumb, having moved to straight up biting his knuckle.

"Do you really not know or are you too nervous to tell me?" Gingerly, Tetsu reached out for Sero's hand pulling it away from his mouth, trying to get Sero to make eye contact.

"I'm really nervous T." Sero swallowed thickly, gripping Tetsu's hand as firmly as his trembling fingers could manage. He was a gratification sub, he loved praise and got off on being good, but saying that out loud was daunting.

"It's okay, I understand. Come let's sit on the sofa okay?" Tetsu tugged Sero to the black sofa, pulling the tape hero into his lap. "It's alright, try and relax for me okay?" he whispered against the shell of Sero's ear.

After a couple of deep breaths, Sero still couldn't seem to calm down, his heart racing, whole body trembling, anxiety burning in his chest. He trusted Tetsu with his life, so why was he so nervous.

"Would it help you if I went over what kind of Dom I am?" Tetsu placed tender kisses to Sero's shoulder, squeezing him a bit tighter.

"Yeah." Sero exhaled deeply, letting the safety of Tetsu's arms settle deep in his core.

"I'm a soft Dom, I want to make you feel good. I want to help you unwind, to let go. I want you to feel so good all the stress melts away." Tetsu nuzzled in raven hair.

"I'd like that." Sero whispered so softly Tetsu almost didn't catch it.

"Yeah?" Smirking, Tetsu brushing his lips against Sero's neck.

"Yeah." Taking a deep breath, Sero exhaled slowly through his nose.

"What can I do to help you get there?" Tetsu brushed a bit of hair away from Sero's ear.

"Well, earlier when you were praising me, it really helped me clear my head and just focus on the moment. I really liked it." Melting against a solid chest, Sero shivered at the warm breath fanning across his ear.