The new recruit (ShinMonoKami) Quirkless Mafia Au pt 2

"Thank you for not making a mess of him, love~ I really didn't want to have to bury anyone today." Shinsou chuckled softly as he laid Kaminari on the table "Since you were such a good boy, I'm going to make you feel real good~" he cooed sweetly into Kaminari's ear

Kaminari giggled as he let the gun get picked from his hand by Monoma who locked it and set it on an empty seat.

"Mmm such a beautiful voice baby~" Shinsou cooed lovingly into Kaminari's ear nibbling his ear lobe gently "Ready to be fucked properly my perfect little cocksleeve?" he kissed across Kaminari's cheek to his mouth

"Please daddy~" Kaminari moaned softly, too distracted by the warm lips barely out of reach to notice Monoma shuffle off his booty shorts and position himself by his head.

"Yeah? Wanna be used like the beautiful toy you are?" Shinsou groaned as he pushed further until their hips were flush, pressing sloppy open mouth kisses down Kaminari's neck as he shoved up Kaminari's tank top exposing his chest

"God fuck yes wreck me!" Kaminari whined breathlessly, arching back desperately

"Gonna be a good boy and let Neito use that beautiful throat of yours?" Shinsou gripped Kaminari's jaw and gently tugged

Kaminari let his jaw go slack tilting his head back, letting out a high pitched needy sound.

Monoma slipped into Kaminari's mouth with a groan.

"Such good boys." Shinsou gripped Monoma's neck as he tweaked and pulled at Kaminari's nipples

A needy whine slipped passed Monoma's lips as he leaned into Shinsou's grasp

"So fucking beautiful~" Shinsou pulled Monoma close pressing their lips togher roughly, sliding his hand to the back of Monoma's head. When he pulled away from the kiss he gently shoved Monoma down "Such good sluts for me."

Monoma sucked Kaminari's cock into his mouth, rolling it around with his tongue. Half lidded blue eyes watched the tug and pull of Kaminari's skin as his asshole swallowed Shinsou's cock. He wrapped his arms around Kaminari's hips reaching below him to squeeze and spread apart his asscheeks. Mesmerized by the lewd sight accompanied by the slick sound only he was close enough to hear. He licked lower as Shinsou leaned back to give him more space. He trailed down Kaminari's balls and taint and eagerly lapped at the stretched rim and Shinsou's shaft.

Kaminari moaned loudly, vibrating against Monoma's cock. He sucked harder, urging Monoma to keep going.

"So fucking perfect." Shinsou watched as Monoma eagerly licked the tight ring of muscle clenching around his cock. "Such good boys." he tenderly ran his hand through Monoma's hair before tugging on it gently "Spit."

Collecting all the saliva in his mouth Monoma lolled out his tongue letting it drip drool on Shinsou's cock, he watched in awe as Shinsou began thrusting again eased by the slick of drool. Gently he moved his fingers closer, he prodded at the taught ring of muscle making it twitch.

Kaminari's eyes rolled back when Monoma slipped his ring fingers in on either side of Shinsou's cock and tugged. The stretch felt so good with Shinsou roughly prodding his prostate. Heat pooled in his gut, the familiar feeling making him moan louder. He relaxed his throat as best he could and pulled Monoma's hips down, jamming his cock down his throat.

Monoma shuddered at the tight hot feeling of being balls deep down Kaminari's throat, the soft puffs of air exhaled through Kaminari's nose against his balls tickled in the best way. He sucked Kaminari's cock back into his mouth as he repeatedly tugged at the tight ring of muscle.

"Fuuckk yes~" Shinsou pulled all the way out and slid back in repeatedly as Monoma kept Kaminari's asshole open.

Kaminair's fingers dug deep into the flesh of Monoma's ass, keeping him as far down his throat as he could manage, choking himself on his cock until the knot coiled in his abdomen snapped violently.

Greedily Monoma sucked every last drop from Kaminari's twitching cock and gently slipped his fingers out, letting the ring of muscle clamp down tightly around Shinsou.

Velvety walls tightened around Shinsou and with a low groan his hips stuttered. He gave shallow little grinds riding out his high, letting his cum fill up his favorite toy. Gripping Monoma's hair tightly he yanked him up and planted a searing kiss, passionate, sloppy, and needy.

A shudder coursed through Monoma as he tipped over the edge, he pulled his hips up enough for the tip to rest against Kaminari's tongue, throbbing as it lashed cum harshly at the back of his throat. He pulled the rest of the way out and flopped down on the table next to Kaminari

Shinsou let his hands wander across sweaty bodies, admiring them for a moment as they all caught their breath. "My baby boys good?"

"Yeah~" Monoma smiled as he closed his eyes snuggling into Kaminari's thigh

"Much better." Kaminari giggled propping himself up on his elbows to smile up at Shinsou

"Good now let's get you boys cleaned up." Shinsou placed a soft tender kiss on both of their foreheads before leaving to get a damp rag from the kitchen.

After Shinsou cleaned them up the best he could he scooped them up one at a time and laid them out on the sofa together. The two boys cuddled comfortably as Shinsou left to run them a bath.