Angels and Demons (KiriKami) Quirkless Au pt 1

(Private request, Mostly lead up in this part. For context this isn't a heaven hell au but rather one where Angels and Demons live together in relative peace. Angel doesn't equal good and Demon doesn't equal bad, its just a difference of species, either fluffy wings or some combo of horns, tail, and batwings)

Even though angels and demons got along, due to their healing factor they still had a tendency to brawl each other, mostly out of boredom. Nonetheless, Kirishima strutted into the demon's castle unopposed. None of the underlings dared to challenge him, knowing they'd lose swiftly and possibly painfully against such a powerful angel. He was built like a brick house, broad shoulders and hips, thick with muscle and decorated with scars. He entered the king's throne room with one goal in mind, to make the king his. He had a thing for powerful men and Kaminari, whom he'd been checking out for the better part of a year now, had put on quite the show when he'd won the latest tournament winning the title of King.

"I have a proposition for you Kami." Kirishima smirked, his plan was fool proof, knowing all too well how the golden blond loved bets.

"Oh what did you have in mind?" Kaminari chuckled, his legs crossed as he absent-mindedly twirled his tail while his gaze trailed over Kirishima's toned body. He wondered briefly why Kirishima was only wearing a pair of shorts instead of the full set of leather armor he usually donned when coming over to the castle, but decided not to look a gift horse in the mouth as he enjoyed the view.

"Let's fight for keeps." Kirishima flashed all his sharp teeth in a wide smile. "If I win, you come home with me. You win, I'll stay here."

"So whoever wins gets to keep the other." Kaminari mused as he uncrossed his legs and leaned forward. It was quite the proposition. Either way it ended they'd be together. He'd be lying if he said he hadn't been eyeing up Kirishima from the first time they'd met by chance at the tavern he frequents.

"Yeah." Kirishima smiled as his wings ruffled behind him.

"Like forever? As a pet?" Kaminari smirked, standing up to approach Kirishima. He wanted to make sure he fully understood what Kirishima was saying, because so far, he liked the sound of it, really liked it.

"Yup, you down or are you too chicken?" Kirishima teased with a cocky grin and a tilted head

"You know what, I'm going to say yes, but only because it's the most exciting thing you've ever suggested and I win either way." Kaminari shrugged as his smirk widened, quite enthralled with the idea. He had to keep his composure though, he didn't want to let on how desperately he wanted Kirishima to claim him or how badly he'd rather be kept than have to worry about anything.

"Oh how so?" Kirishima raised an eyebrow, his smirk widening. His plan was working.

"Well either I win and you're mine~ or I lose and you have to keep me. So win win." Kaminari chuckled softly, electricity crackled around his eyes as his tail flicked in anticipation. Being king was a lot more work than he'd bargained for, and he'd honestly considered stepping down a few times. But this? This was better.

"Come at me then." Kirishima smirked getting into a fighting stance

"Silly boy, I'm not going to fight you head on." Kaminari quickly phased out of existence rematerializing behind Kirishima with a chuckle. "I'd never have a chance at beating you that way~" he licked Kirishima's ear seductively and ran a hand down one of his wings before vanishing again. No one said he couldn't have a bit of fun first.

Kirishima flipped on his heel but Kaminari was gone before he'd had time to process what was happening. Maybe this wouldn't be as easy as he'd thought. During the tournament, Teleporting and magic of the like were against the rules, but they hadn't set any such rules. Perhaps his plan wasn't so fool proof or perhaps he was more of a fool than most. He stayed alert, his eyes darting across the room for any hint of the electric demon. If this is how the demon wanted to play, he'd have to keep focused to catch him.

The demon king's chuckle rumbled through the whole room as he watched Kirishima search in vain for him. He appeared above Kirishima, lightly stroking soft flowing red hair before evaporating.

"At least throw a punch so it feels like a fight." Kirishima smirked, his frustration only making him want to rail the demon even harder. If... no no, when he won they were going to have so much fun.

"Hmmm~ but I like teasing you better." Kaminari appeared beneath Kirishima and ran his hand up his thigh, lightly zapping it before disappearing again.

Already starting to spring a boner, Kirishima's face blushed as he tried to keep his composure.

"Show me what you're packing and maybe I'll stop~" Kaminari whispered as he placed a kiss on Kirishima's neck too fast for him to react.

"Why would I if it's not a guarantee?" Kirishima smirked as he teasingly popped the button on his shorts before giving his half chub a squeeze. He chuckled softly, with the way Kaminari was playing with him, he knew the demon wanted him just as badly.

"To make sure it's worth my time~" Kaminari ran his hand up Kirishima's thigh but this time he lingered for half a second too long and Kirishima gripped his wrist tightly. He flinched, fully expecting to get socked in the face but instead Kirishima pulled his hand up farther, letting him feel the warm growing bulge.

"See for yourself then," Kirishima smiled "but if you like what you see I win, yeah?" He let go of his wrist to undo his zipper.

"Yeah~" Kaminari nodded slowly, still trying to process what was happening. His jaw hit the floor and he just about died when Kirishima pulled himself out. It wasn't just the size. Plenty of people he'd been with were massive. But Kirishima was beautiful, and pierced to boot. Cut with a pink tip, perfectly groomed and dripping with precum. He'd never wanted to shove a cock down his throat so badly. He swallowed thickly, doing his best not to drool.

"I take it you like it~" Kirishima smirked, running his fingers through Kaminari's hair.

Kaminari nuzzled into Kirishima's gentle touch as he nodded

"Alright then let's go home!" Kirishima buttoned and zipped his shorts. He scooped up Kaminari and tossed him over his shoulder, massaging his thighs and ass as he made his way out of the castle, a few underlings giving him sideways confused stares

"Wait wait! My King! When will you be returning?" A smaller, damn near impish, demon came sprinting down the main hall.

"It's cute that you think he's coming back~" Kirishima chuckled as he spanked Kaminari lightly "He's mine now. Won fair and square."

Kaminari went crimson as he buried his face in his hands. His lack of resistance made everyone's jaw go slack.

Everyone knew Kaminari was more than capable of escaping the angels lax grasp on him. No one quite understood why Kaminari was letting it happen, but they didn't question it. Plus having a tournament to figure out who would be the next king was always plenty of fun so all in all everyone was pretty excited.

Tightening his hold on Kaminari, Kirishima spread his wings and took off toward his home. He chuckled when Kaminari squeaked and scrambled for something to grab hold of as he rearranged his hold to drop him into his arms cradling him against his chest.