Finding a Pack (SeroKami-KiriBaku) Quirkless Au pt 3

"I'm going to prep you, okay love?" Hanta murmured against Denki's ear. After an eager nod from the golden blond, he slid his hand down, groping firm cheeks before spitting on his fingers. Skillfully he prodded at the sensitive pucker of flesh. It took all of his self control to not shift into his half form at the sweet sounds he pulled from his lightning bolt.

Denki moaned into Katsuki's mouth as a long finger pressed its way in. He groaned louder when a hot tongue licked into his mouth. Gold eyes rolled back as he clawed at Katsuki's arm, desperate to pull him closer. An undeniable need overwhelming his senses.

With a bit of maneuvering, Eijiro rolled onto his side, slotting his mate between himself and Denki. Propped up on an elbow, he watched the two make out. He rubbed at Katsuki's hip before trailing his hand between him and Denki gripping the two cocks together in his large warm hand. Katsuki's cock dribbled precum, easing the glide. A soft chuff rumbled in Eijiro's chest as the boys eagerly and shamelessly fucked into his hand.

Rocking between Hanta and Eijiro's hands, Denki slowly lost himself, moaning loud and wanton into Katsuki's mouth. Heat pooled dangerously fast in his gut winding the knot tighter. At this rate he wasn't going to last but he couldn't find the strength to slow down.

"You close baby?" Pupils blown out and a half step from going feral, Hanta growled against Denki's neck.

"More, need more." Denki panted, "Please. So close." soft breathy moans quickly turned into high pitched keens as Hanta bullied in two more fingers, self control fully used up. "Gonna~" Every muscle pulled taught, toes curled, fingers digging into Katsuki's arm, his moans went silent before the air was punched out of his lungs. His abs flexed with each spurt of cum coating Kirishima's hand.

After letting Denki ride out his high, Hanta removed his fingers and laid on his back to get a hold of himself. If he lost control he could cause some serious damage.

"Fuck," Katsuki gripped Denki's blissed out face roughly "so fucking pretty" he slammed their lips together roughly, nipping and tugging at an already swollen lower lip.

Bringing the hand slick with cum to his face, Eijiro groaned, licking a fat stripe across it for a taste. Desire set his nerves alight, leaving him yearning for more. Rutting his cock against his mate's perfect plush ass, he desperately needed to bury it deep in that tight warm hole. A needy whine escaped his throat when Katsuki rocked his hips back grinding on his length so the head slid past his taint to press against soft balls.

"Denki?" Katsuki pressed his forehead to Denki's aggressively

"Mm?" Denki opened his eyes to look into fiery ruby ones

"Roll over with me." Katsuki wrapped his arms tightly around Denki's torso before rolling back

In one swift motion, Eijiro hoisted them on top of himself smiling warmly as Denki's face hovered half an inch from his "Hey beautiful~" he purred brushing their noses together

"Hi~" Denki shuddered, his lips ghosting over Eijiro's.

Leaning up a fraction to slot their lips together carefully, Eijiro chuffed, pleased with the gentle contact.

Having reigned himself in a bit, Hanta moved to his knees, taking in the gorgeous image before him. At the bottom of the stack was Eijiro, of course, with his wild red hair splayed across the furs as he kissed Denki with the same care he does his mate, while said mate was sandwiched between them looking pretty proud of himself. Even though Eijiro was their alpha, Katsuki always called all the shots, especially in bed, or well on their furs. Hanta chuckled softly as he slotted himself between everyone's legs. He pressed soft kisses up Denki's back until he was met with smoldering ruby eyes. A warm hand snaked itself into his hair, yanking him down into a rough kiss. When Katsuki pulled away from his lips it was to whisper into his ear.