Favorite T-shirt (KamiSero) pt 3

(This just keeps getting longer.... at least I got this next part out before Monday...  Welp, hope you enjoy~ this part is pretty smutty, next part will be extra kinky with the pet play but it may take me a few days to finish.)

Sero stood up and was about to start walking over

"Crawl." Kaminari commanded in a dark tone Sero didn't know he was capable of

Sero dropped to his hands and knees and crawled over to the spot as his heart raced

"Good boy~" Kaminari praised sweetly as he ran his hand through Sero's hair. He grabbed a collar showing it to Sero, "You're not allowed to take this off unless it's an emergency understood?"

"Yes master." Sero's cock twitched, loving how dominant Kaminari was getting

Kaminari clipped the collar around Sero's neck, "Now since you'll be getting you're reward first, I have a slight change in plans my pet." he held up a small bullet vibrator, "I'm going to prep you a bit then slid this in~ I'll change the speed as I see fit while I ride you. Any problems with that?"

"No master." Sero had to swallow to not drool in anticipation

"Perfect, now turn around." Kaminari grabbed the lube, spreading some on his finger and the toy as Sero turned around

Sero leaned on his forearms, sticking his ass up. He blushed like mad at having everything out on display but he couldn't deny how sexy it made him feel.

"Mmm such a good pet, already presenting for me~ and I didn't even have to ask~" Kaminari cooed sweetly as he massaged Sero's ass with one hand while he teasingly rubbed his lubed finger against his hole.

Sero moaned softly as Kaminari gently slid in his finger

Kaminari pulled it all the way out then slowly slid it back in. He pulled it out again this time spreading Sero's ass apart before suddenly burying his tongue deep into his lubed hole

Sero let out a surprised gasp at the sudden warmth, he let his moans flow freely as Kaminari ate him out. Kaminari reached under him and slowly rubbed his cock, teasing the tip with each stroke. Unable to resist any more he started to rock his hips, desperate for more friction

Kaminari chuckled as he gave Sero exactly what he was after. He gripped his cock tighter, pumping it fast as he pulled his tongue away and added his finger back, gently adding a second. He curled them, feeling around inside until Sero let out a low groan, letting him know he'd found what he was looking for. He started to abuse the spot, thrusting his fingers rather harshly.

Sero felt drunk off the pleasure Kaminari was giving him. His brain was foggy as his eyes watered making his vision blurry. He closed his eyes letting the overwhelming feeling consume him, his mind going blank. His legs began to tremble as he got close to the edge. He fought his body as hard as he could not wanting the moment to end just yet, but with each thrust Kaminari made, it got more difficult to resist.

"I love the way your ass grips my fingers when you're about to cum~ but I can't let you release quite yet~" Kaminari pulled his fingers out gently as he let go of Sero's cock

A soft whimper escaped Sero's throat at the loss of contact

"Don't worry, I'll let you cum soon," Kaminari leaned in whispering into Sero's ear seductively "but since it's part of your reward and you've been such a good boy, I figured I'd let you coat my insides with it~"

Sero moaned softly as Kaminari gently tugged his hair

Kaminari gently slid in the vibrator and lightly spanked Sero's ass, "Back on the bed." he smirked as Sero crawled back over to the bed. He grabbed a pair of cuffs from the closet and the lube from the floor. "Hands up."