Cape of Shadows (KuroYami) pt 3

"Don't worry, I think it's cute~" Kuroiro cooed as he tilted Tokoyami's face up to look into his eyes. He place a soft tender kiss at the tip of Tokoyami's beak "Ready?"

Tokoyami nodded, still much too embarrassed to form words.

"Excellent." Kuroiro slowly and methodically stripped Tokoyami of his hero outfit before leading him to the pentagram on the floor gesturing for him to sit in the center. He grabbed the rope and began to artfully tie up Tokoyami, forming a star on his chest.

Tokoyami's heart raced in anticipation as he waited patiently for Kuroiro to finish his work.

Kuroiro placed soft gentle kisses all over Tokoyami's body, finding several sweet spots on his hips, thighs, and stomach, leaving little sucker marks on them.

Tokoyami's cock leaked precum down his shaft as he moaned, enjoying the pressure of the rope on his skin. His body trembled slightly as Kuroiro continued to tease any sensitive spots he could find.

Kuroiro looked at the items on the table and contemplated what order to do everything in when he got a terribly wicked idea. He grabbed the blindfold and twirled it around a finger playfully as he licked his lip before biting it seductively

Tokoyami swallowed hard as Kuroiro's eyes gleamed with a sadistic look

"Now little birdy before I put this on you, I need you to answer a few things for me." Kuroiro put a finger under Tokoyami's beak making him look up into his eyes "I am about to torture you, do you understand that?"

"Yes." Tokoyami whispered as he got lost in Kuroiro's slate grey eyes

"Yes what?" Kuroiro whispered softly, matching Tokoyami's hushed tone

"Yes I understand, master." Tokoyami felt himself slip, completely entranced by Kuroiro, making everything feel faded like a dream, time warped moving too quickly and yet painfully slowly at the same time.

"Such a good little bird." Kuroiro cooed "If you want something you're going to need to beg for it like a bitch in heat. Understood?" he tied the blindfold around Tokoyami's eyes

"Yes Master."

"Excellent, now tell me what you want, my little slut." Kuroiro trailed a finger around Tokoyami's body

"Torture me, please Master. I want the ecstasy of pain, torment me, degrade me, break me. Please I-" Tokoyami pleaded as his body trembled, "I need it. I need you. Master, please punish me in hellfire. Damn me in ways only you can."

Kuroiro let out a low seductive growl, Tokoyami's begging far exceeding his expectations. He grabbed the small cock plug Tokoyami had picked out, rubbed some lube on it and slowly slid it into the slit.

Tokoyami grunted softly at the intrusion, his cock twitching in excitement.

Kuroiro grabbed the small e-stim device and placed a few of the conductor pads at the base of Tokoyami's cock, balls, and taint. He picked up the small bullet vibrator and gently slid it inside Tokoyami's ass, using his finger to push it against his prostate.

Tokoyami let out a soft mewl

Kuroiro gently tugged on the cock plug, pulling it half way out before quickly shoving it back in, pleased with the shaky moan Tokoyami let out.

"Please Master~ do~n't stop, please I need mo~re~" Tokoyami's voice shook with desperation and embarrassment

Kuroiro chuckled as he proceeded to give Tokoyami what he wanted, thrusting the plug in and out, occasionally adding more lube. As he got rougher with it he turned on the vibrator, chuckling darkly as Tokoyami bucked his hips, moaning loudly. "Such a slut" he teased softly into Tokoyami's ear

Tokoyami felt his face heat up so much it spread down his neck to his chest as his body trembled in pleasure

"My little whore~" Kuroiro cooed as he turned on the e-stim device on its lowest setting, enjoying the way Tokoyami flinched at the shocks.

"Master~" Tokoyami's body tensed up as he felt an orgasm creep up his spine, "I'm close," his voice trembled "please Master, may I?"

Kuroiro chuckled teasingly "Wrong, try again~" he turned up the vibrator slightly loving how undone Tokoyami was becoming.

"Please~ Master! please let me cum~" Tokoyami kept unintentionally bucking his hips as the e-stim device shocked him "Please I need to cum~" he panted breathlessly

"Such a slut begging for release." Kuroiro trailed his hands up Tokoyami's body to his nipples rolling them between his fingers. "But I'm sure you can take it a little longer~"

Tokoyami writhed around as his back arched, desperate for release. He moaned loudly as Kuroiro began stroking him. His hips bucking up more, chasing the pleasure.

"Cum for me my slut." Kuroiro suddenly ripped out the plug as he tightened his grip on Tokoyami's shaft.

Tokoyami let out a string of obscenely loud moans as the dam broke, his body convulsing.

Kuroiro growled seductively as he watched the cum drip down his hand. He cleaned off his hand on his shirt before tossing it aside, turning off the e-stim device and vibrator. "Still good for more?" he whispered tenderly, wanting to make sure Tokoyami knew he could tap out.

"Yes master." Tokoyami smiled softly as he tried to catch his breath

Kuroiro chuckled as he looked over the items left on the table. He grabbed all of the sensation play related things and set them down on the floor next to him. He picked the red candle and lit it, letting some wax pool at the top before tipping it over Tokoyami, pouring a few drops onto his thigh.

Tokoyami flinched, he knew what was happening when he heard the lighter but he had no idea where the wax would land. Gasping slightly when Kuroiro let a few drops land on his shoulder

After letting a few more drops land across Tokoyami's stomach he blew out the candle for the moment. He grabbed the pinwheel and lightly rolled it down Tokoyami's thigh before suddenly slapping the other one.

"Harder~" Tokoyami begged breathlessly "Please master, go harder, I can take it."

Kuroiro chuckled darkly, "If you insist."

(tbc)

If you liked it don't forget to vote and leave a comment <3 I hope you have a wonderful day stay safe lovelies

Love,~Lady Em~