A Tiger's Softer Side (MonoKami) Animal Au

(I've never done Monoma nor love/hate relationships but heeeeeerrree we gooo! hope it's not too terrible, this first part is mostly set up)

/ Monoma - tiger / Kaminari - wolf / Kirishima - Akita / Bakugo - lion / Sero - black panther / Mina - antelope / Tetsu - snow Leopard /

"Kiri! I need help!" Kaminari whined at Kirishima, whom he was video chatting with, as his ears pressed flat against his head.

"Calm down Denks, it's not that big a deal." Kirishima chuckled softly

"IT'S A HUGE DEAL!" Kaminari flopped on his bed frustrated. He was having an impossibly hard time trying to decide what to wear to their graduation party "Please?" he pleaded with the best puppy eyes he could muster

"Don't give me that look." Kirishima laughed, "You can do this yourself. Plus, I'm supposed to help Blasty get ready."

"Please! Just for a few minutes so I can run some outfits by you?" Kaminari begged

"Just show me over the chat dude." Kirishima shuffled through his stuff, getting ready to leave for Bakugo's house

"But my camera sucks!" Kaminari whined as he rolled out of his bed and started to lay out some outfits. "Fine..." he huffed slightly "What do you think of these?" he flipped the camera over showing Kirishima three different outfits one a sleek black suit with a bright yellow shirt and a black tie, the second one was the inverse of the first being a yellow suit with a black shirt, and the last one had a golden jacket with black pants and shirt with a gold and red floral tie.

"That last one is nice." Kirishima stuffed a piece of toast in his mouth as he ran out his door.

"Should I do the gold or black shoes with it?" Kaminari panned his camera down to show the two sets of shoes

"Gold!" Kirishima smiled "Feel better?"

"No, I'm still really nervous... but thank you." Kaminari headed to his bathroom to start getting ready "is Blasty going to wear makeup?"

"Most likely. He usually does. Okay I gotta go see you later tonight!" Kirishima knocked on Bakugo's door as he hung up the phone.

Kaminari sighed 'Well at least I won't be the only one.' he pinned his hair up out of his face with some bobby pins and worked diligently on his make up until he was happy with it. He fixed up his hair tying half of it up but leaving his bangs free. He brushed the golden fur on his ears and tail, meticulously fixing the streak on his tail that matched his hair. 'Gaaahhhh! Why am I so nervous!' he glanced at the clock 'HOLY SHIT I NEED TO GO!' he sprinted out to his room tossing on the outfit Kirishima had picked and added a small red flower in his hair next to his ear. He drove off to the event as his stomach did backflips 'What if I look stupid...' he gripped the steering wheel tighter. 'Well too late to do anything about it now.'