Cape of Shadows (KuroYami) pt 1

(Request by KuroyamiFan, hope you enjoy <3. Pt 2 will come out in a few days)

Tokoyami got off of work and desperately wanted some fun, something, anything interesting to take his mind of the monotonous routine he'd gotten stuck in. Work, Home, Sleep, Repeat. Being a bachelor had it's advantages like not having to remember holidays and not having to tell anyone where he was going. Granted it was lonely at times but Dark Shadow was always plenty company when he needed it. He looked up different bars and clubs in the area, it being so late those were the only kinds of places that were still open.

"Oo that one!" Dark Shadow pointed at a gothic nightclub it seemed a little edgy but it definitely was steeped in the occult.

"Okay fine but if you don't behave were leaving." Tokoyami stated rather flatly

Dark Shadow let out a small whine, he'd grown to enjoy startling people but Tokoyami was tired of his antics.

Tokoyami started off toward the club 'Maybe I should have changed...' he looked down at his hero costume 'At least I have my cape...'

When he arrived at the nightclub he was slightly taken aback by the distinct choice of music. MCR was playing, specifically 'Mama' he chuckled softly as he walked in 'At least the music is good.' He found himself an empty seat at the black and red splattered bar and looked over the menu board intrigued by some of the naming choices.

'Bleeding Heart Martini, La Llorona, Sleepy Hollow, Corpse Reviver, Brain Hemorrhage, Black Widow, El Diablo, Barbed Wire, etc..'

He wasn't sure what he wanted to try so he figured he'd go with something with alcohol he was familiar with and ordered a Sleepy Hollow, consisting of mostly Absinthe. When he got the drink he was amused by the smoldering sprig of rosemary decorating it.

As he sipped his drink he let his gaze drift around the dance floor. He watched the thrashing and pulsating mass of bodies until a flash of white hair caught his eye. 'Could it be?' he leaned against the bar watching the white tuft flop around, 'No, plenty of people have white hair... right?' as he was contemplating the odds of his high school crush being there a pair of grey eyes suddenly met his. He did his best to look away casually, like he hadn't noticed the eye contact, noticing out of the corner of his eye the white tuft of hair suddenly disappear.

"Hey bird boy, it's been a while." a familiar voice whispered in his ear close enough to feel the warmth of the boy's breath.

He turned suddenly, caught off guard by the suddenness of the presence next to him, but nothing was there. He heard a chuckle from behind him "Still playing games I see." he took a sip of his drink trying to keep his stoic composure

"You have the best reactions when you're startled, what can I say." Kuroiro chuckled as he emerged from the bar sitting down next to Tokoyami "So how've you been?"

"Bored beyond death." Tokoyami mused as he swirled his drink.

"Bored enough to come home with me?" Kuroiro's eyes glinted with mischief as he gave Tokoyami a sinister smile.

Tokoyami almost spit up his drink, as he felt his face flush. He coughed and did his best not to choke.

"Even though your feathers hide it, I can tell you're blushing. Am I wrong, Prince of Darkness?" Kuroiro cooed into Tokoyami's ear making his feathers ruffle slightly

"Stop messing with me Shi..." Tokoyami stared at his drink, convinced Kuroiro was just playing with him.

"If you insist." Kuroiro suddenly merged with the bar again and disappeared

Tokoyami sighed as he finished his drink. He felt his cape rustle but assumed it was Dark Shadow until he felt a pair of hands slide down his sides resting on his hips. He gasped at the sudden feeling and looked down seeing two pitch black hands gripping his hips "Shi~" he did his best not to moan "What are you doing?"

"You said to stop messing with you. So I'm being more straight forward." Kuroiro whispered against Tokoyami's back making him shudder.

Tokoyami could hardly process what was going on. Not only had he run into his crush but now he didn't even know what to think. Was he just messing with him? Did he really want to take him home? It was all too much to try and sort out as he felt Kuroiro's hands slide under his shirt gently tracing his abs. "You're insane to be doing this here." he muttered under his breath doing his best not to let it show on his face

"Maybe~" Kuroiro chuckled darkly as he unbuttoned Tokoyami's pants "Seems like you're just as insane as I am. You haven't told me to stop~"

Tokoyami stifled a moan as Kuroiro slipped a hand into his boxers gripping his cock firmly.

"Mm seems like you're enjoying yourself~" Kuroiro exhaled against Tokoyami's back

"Please~" Tokoyami whispered softly as he hung his head embarrassed.

"Tell me Prince, tell me what you want." Kuroiro traced Tokoyami's abs with his free hand

"Please move your hand." Tokoyami stifled a moan as his body got hot, desperate for more physical contact.

"I am~" Kuroiro teased, wanting Tokoyami to be more specific.

"Fuck~ please don't make me say it Shi..." Tokoyami whispered desperately

Kuroiro only chuckled in response

"Please..." Tokoyami begged softly

"Say you'll come home with me and I'll stop teasing you." Kuroiro smirked as he pumped Tokoyami's cock at a painfully slow pace.

Unable to think straight, Tokoyami's body ran hot, his chest burning with desire as his eyes clouded with lust. "Okay, you win." He panted softly trying to hold on to what little sanity he had left.

Kuroiro stroked Tokoyami's cock faster as he chuckled darkly.

'What did I get myself into?' Tokoyami's body trembled as he quickly neared his release, all the teasing and the embarrassment of being in public taking its toll on his endurance.

Kuroiro went a little faster as he reached he other hand down and teased the tip, gently rubbing little circles around the sensitive area.

Tokoyami couldn't hold back anymore, letting out a soft groan as he came. His cock throbbed shooting his load into Kuroiro's cupped hand.

Kuroiro licked a couple of broad strokes across his hand cleaning up the mess. He re-buttoned Tokoyami's pants before sliding out of his cape and coming out of the bar to sit down next to Tokoyami again.

"Was that necessary?" Tokoyami asked completely embarrassed by how much he enjoyed what just transpired

"I suppose not, but what's the fun in only doing what necessary~" Kuroiro teased "Plus you taste pretty good." he licked his lips suggestively

Tokoyami was completely flustered unable to even respond.