The new recruit (KiriShindo) Quirkless Mafia Au pt 3

(Didn't edit this one as much as I normally would so sorry if there area any grammar errors or inconsistencies. BUT here we go as requested Kirishima training the new recruit.)

When Shindo had mostly recovered from the scare of possibly getting his dick blown off, Kirishima sat him down for a serious talk

"You got lucky today. Most people don't get a warning shot." Kirishima chuckled at the still shaking Shindo "Look, you seem like a smart guy so I'm going to lay it out straight for you." he leaned lazily in his chair tossing one arm across the back of it, "You can leave if you want, but if you stay you're going to need to follow the rules, and more specifically my rules." he tilted his head for emphasis

Shindo nodded, hands still gripping his junk like he was afraid it actually wasn't there anymore.

"You alright kid?" Kirishima chuckled

"Yeah." Shindo stared at the ground, still very much terrified

"Hey kid," Kirishima leaned across his desk to rest a warm hand on Shindo's shoulder "you don't have to act tough or pretend to be alright when you're not." he rubbed his shoulder trying to get the boy to relax some.

Shindo trembled from the effort of holding back his tears

"Me're." Kirishima got up from his chair and sat on the sofa next to Shindo with open arms

Reluctantly Shindo leaned into Kirishima's strong arms. The tender gesture from someone so intimidating had him at a loss for words. How could someone so intense be so warm? He felt the cracks in his façade give, completely shattering, leaving him raw, unable to do anything but let go and sob so hard his whole body shook.

After a long while of Kirishima whispering soft reassurances and rubbing his back, Shindo finally relaxed enough to listen to Kirishima's explanation of how he was expected to behave.

"What happens if I slip up?" Throat raw, Shindo whispered as he wiped his face with his shirt, gaze fixed on the ground

"Depends what kind of punishments and rewards you prefer." Kirishima gently gripped Shindo's chin and tilted his face up

"How so?" Shindo's voice fell softer, his eyes flicked up to meet Kirishima's before darting to the side.

"Well we have two main types of punishments sexual or nonsexual and they each have two subtypes." Kirishima let go of Shindo's chin in favor of leaning back into to sofa, arms lying lazily on the back of it

"Oh." Shindo contemplated for a few moments. "What are the subtypes?" he picked at his fingers leaving them raw

"For Sexual there's contact or no contact and for non there's strict or direct." Kirishima shifted his position to lean on the arm rest of the sofa, crossing one leg over his lap to face Shindo a little better. He gently gripped Shindo's hands, pulling them apart.

"What's the difference between strict and direct?" Shindo tried to focus, tried to get a grip on what he needed to know to stay here. He didn't want to go back to where he'd been.

"Strict would be a change in schedule, added chores, or more intense workouts." Kirishima soothingly rubbed his thumbs across the back of Shindo's hands in an attempt to keep him grounded. "Direct would be running through what happened and having to do it correctly multiple times. Depends on how the person learns best."

"And the other two?" Shindo's blush bled down his neck as he tried to look Kirishima in the eyes but kept feeling the need to look away from the piercing crimson gaze, intensely staring straight into his soul.

"For contact that could include things like spankings, for no contact it would be things like sitting still on a dildo for a specified amount of time." Kirishima smirked, watching the gears turn while Shindo took in the information.