Normani smiled at me, "Hey, girl!"

"Hey!" I said with a smile of my own. We continued talking and laughing for the rest of the class.

"Hey, let's exchange numbers!" I said as the bell rang. We give each other our numbers and parted ways.

I walked to Camila's class quickly, relieved to get some quiet time where I could think. But I was nervous about how Camila would act after the kiss. I was 98% sure she would try to act all formal and teacher-y and I was okay with that....for now.

I walked into class to find Camila sitting at her desk with her glasses on, she was reading a book and seemed to be in a completely different world.

"Whatcha reading?" I asked sneaking up to her quietly. She jumped and quickly closed the book.

"N-nothing." she said but I glanced at the cover before she could put it away.

"Fifty Shades of Grey?!" I asked laughing. "Damn, Cami! I didn't know you were a freak." I said smirking and winking at her.

She blushed, "Take a seat, y/n."

I did as she said and she got up from behind her desk. She had on a pink collard shirt and a black and white checkered pencil skirt.

"You've got a thing for pencil skirts, huh?" I teased.

"You would be surprised at how many I have. Twenty five percent of my closet is made up of pencil skirts." she said laughing.

"I don't doubt it! You're sure a dork." I teased.

"Hey! Take that back! I won't hesitate to walk out this class and never come back." she said smiling. I knew she was just joking, but I started thinking about it and next thing I knew, Camila had me wrapped in a hug and I was crying into her shirt.

"Shhh. It's going to be okay, babe." she said stroking my hair. I tried to stop myself from crying.

"Shit. I'm sorry, Cami. I didn't mean to break down like that." I said wiping my eyes and sniffling.

"No, you don't have to apologize. Did I say something wrong?" she asked in a concerned tone. I shook my head quickly.

"No...it's just...I really hope you stick around. Everyone leaves and I don't think I can handle you leaving. We've known each other for like four days and I already feel like-like you're a big part of me." I confessed. She looked at me and hugged me again.

"Don't worry, sweetheart. I won't leave you. No matter what." she said stroking my hair.

"I hope not." I said quietly. Eventually, she let me go from her hug but she sat on my desk.

"How about we have our lesson outside today? It's nice and warm and we can just walk and talk about English related things." she suggested and I agreed.

"Can we wait a bit though? My eyes are probably red from crying." I said.

"I've got the perfect solution! Ta da!" she exclaimed picking up sunglasses off her desk. She put them on me. "Now you just have to smile!" she said turning the corners of my mouth up with her fingers.

I sat there with a blank look on my face. She gave me a quick kiss on the lips and that's all I needed to have a big and goofy smile plastered on my face.

She giggled, "I knew that would work." she pulled me out the classroom door and then out the school doors. We walked to the track and talked about books that we've read and what we liked about them.

"As much as I love books, I love poetry more. Especially writing it." I told her after our third lap on the track.

"Really? What's your favorite poem?" she asked looking at me.