Chapter 291-300

"Xiao Mo, why did you bring me here for dinner today?"

Yan Jiuxi asked curiously after putting down the bowls and chopsticks.

You know, Su Mo rarely takes her out for dinner or shopping.

However, I don't know what's wrong recently, it's a change from the norm.

"What's wrong here?"

Su Mo asked suspiciously: "Is the food here not delicious?"

"No."

Yan Jiuxi waved his hand quickly, "I just think the food here is too expensive, and it doesn't suit our students' consumption outlook."

you do not say.

The four dishes and one soup on the table in front of them cost 10,000 yuan.

To put it bluntly, it's like stealing money...

"What's this?"

Su Mo smiled, "My Xiaoxi, of course deserves the best life. In the future, I will be responsible for making money and supporting the family, and you will be responsible for being beautiful and beautiful, how about it?"

"screw you."

Yan Jiuxi blushed, "Who has a family with you?"

"It's not a matter of time!"

Su Mo also smiled facelessly. He got up and walked over to Yan Jiuxi and sat down, his right hand naturally wrapped around the pleasant slender waist.

Today, Su Mo brought Yan Jiuxi here for another reason, that is, it is quiet!

You can take advantage of it openly...

Pooh!

Enjoy the blessing time with honour...

Ok.

Just take advantage!

"Xiao Mo, what are you doing?"

Yan Jiuxi glared at Su Mo shyly, feeling the big hand that was troubling him on the waist.

It's just that there is no lethality at all, on the contrary, it is the appearance of the overwhelming state, so that Su Mo can't see it.

"Girl, why are you so charming?"

"what?"

As soon as these two words were spoken, Yan Jiuxi's red lips were blocked.

"Woo, Xiao... Mo, don't..."

Will Su Mo listen to this?

of course not!

It was hard to find such a good opportunity and he would not miss it.

At this moment, he wants to savor his own sweetness~~~

...

A few minutes later.

Yan Jiuxi was already paralyzed in Su Mo's arms, her attractive red lips looked a little red and swollen.

"Are you satisfied now?"

Yan Jiuxi slapped Su Mo's chest, but the force was like a tickle.

"Hey, girl, I'm not to blame!"

Su Mo smelled Keren's fragrance in his nose, and he was so proud in his heart that he almost smiled crookedly.

"Don't blame you, can you blame me?"

"Of course, who made you look so beautiful?"

Yan Jiuxi: "..."

Ok.