Chapter 56: No disciples? That depends on who it is!

"Professor Chen, I have a math problem here, I want you to see it."

Su Mo finally said the real purpose of coming today, and at the same time, put the thick envelope in his hand in front of Chen Daoming.

"Oh?"

Chen Daoming thought that Su Mo and the three came to see him just because they were curious about him, but he didn't expect that there would be something to ask for help.

After seeing Su Mo's actions, Li Tong smiled bitterly and explained it to Chen Daoming.

"When this kid told me about this matter this morning, I wanted to help him take a look, but this kid actually disliked my inadequate level. Professor Chen, are you irritating?"

Li Tong has always been brooding about this matter. Since teaching at National Tsing Hua University, no one has ever doubted his level.

This is really the first time a big girl sits in a sedan chair!

"Is that so?"

When Chen Daoming heard Li Tong's words, he was even more curious about what kind of math problem was in Su Mo's envelope?

It made him think that even the teachers at National Taiwan University are not good enough!

"I'll take a look."

Chen Daoming picked up the envelope in front of him and took out the thick stack of draft paper inside.

As for what it is, except for Su Mo and Yan Jiuxi in the room, I am afraid that no one knows.

The first time Chen Daoming saw the draft paper, his eyes could not move away. The more he looked at it, the more shocked he became. After reading the content on the first draft paper, his hands began to tremble.

"You did it yourself?"

Chen Daoming was already excited, and there was a trembling sound in his voice.

What it was, he knew nothing more.

When Chen Daoming was young, he didn't know how much time he spent on this math problem, but in the end he failed.

However, Chen Daoming never expected that he would see such things in his lifetime.

This is a miracle for him, no, even for the whole world!

"Yes it is."

Su Mo directly nodded and admitted.

"Done it?"

"It's done, but I don't know if it's right, that's why I came to the National Taiwan University and asked you to verify it for me."

Except for Yan Jiuxi, An Ran and Li Tong did not understand the conversation between the two.

What are you talking about?

However, Li Tong had never seen Chen Daoming behave like this, and he became even more curious about the stack of draft paper in his hand.

What the **** is this?

It is incredible to make a top mathematician like Chen Daoming so gaffe!

After Chen Daoming heard Su Mo's answer, he was also shocked, and his slightly cloudy eyes became brighter.

"It's really awesome!"

Chen Daoming looked at Su Mo and couldn't help laughing.

This problem, I don't know how many mathematicians hit their heads.

He really didn't expect that there are still people who dare to challenge the five conjectures?

Moreover, he was still a freshman, which really made Chen Daoming feel ashamed.