Chapter 59: Lu Wangyou

In the office.

Chen Daoming looked at Su Mo with a smile on his face, "In the next period of time, I'm afraid, you won't have time to be in school."

"why?"

After hearing Chen Daoming's words, Su Mo looked at him confusedly. He didn't understand what the words meant.

Why don't you have time at school?

The three of them couldn't help laughing when they saw Su Mo's appearance.

"Su Mo, you have solved the BDY conjecture. Do you know how much impact this event will have once it is announced?"

He Guangwen looked at Su Mo seriously and said: "I will tell you unceremoniously that this is definitely a big earthquake, so next, you, the hero, should come forward."

Chen Daoming on the side, seeing Su Mo looked puzzled, smiled and explained to his new apprentice.

"At present, Dean He has already revealed a little bit of news to the above, and the next one to greet you is an interview."

Interview?

When Su Mo heard this, he burst into laughter.

This is what he is waiting for. If that's the case, isn't his fan value going up like that after sitting on the Rockets?

Thinking of that scene, Su Mo longed for a while.

At that time, there will be a few more god-level skills, wouldn't it be cool?

After thinking about it, Su Mo's mouth almost ran out of water. Fortunately, he responded quickly. Otherwise, he would have to be embarrassed in front of a few big guys.

However, after Su Mo came out of the principal's office, he went directly to Yan Jiuxi.

Such a good thing must be shared with Xiaoxi in the first place.

Moreover, listening to the voices of several bigwigs, the time to go out this time should not be short, so I still have to tell Yan Jiuxi.

Below the female dormitory building.

"Xiao Mo, what are you doing in such a hurry to tell me to come down?"

Yan Jiuxi ran to Su Mo out of breath, she didn't know what had happened.

However, listening to Su Mo's tone on the phone seemed to be anxious.

"I will be out of school for a while."

Su Mo's words directly stunned Yan Jiuxi.

Out of school?

What the hell?

"Where are you going?"

Yan Jiuxi looked at Su Mo in front of him, and his head was full of question marks.

Isn’t this just a few days away from class?

Why are you going out suddenly!

"That's it, today..."

Su Mo told Yan Jiuxi about what happened in the teacher's office today, and the girl was taken aback for a while.

"You mean, you are going out for interviews during the next period of time?"

It took a long time for Yan Jiuxi to accept all the signals and looked at Su Mo incredulously.

Although, Yan Jiuxi has always had confidence in Su Mo.

However, now that my boyfriend has really solved the BDY conjecture, I still can't control my shocking heart.

So many top mathematicians have not succeeded in their lives, but a student of Su Mo has done it?