Chapter 25: Liar sister paper-commonly known as: Lie paper!

When I returned to school, it was dark.

The gate of the entire No. 2 Middle School was crowded with people in darkness. These were parents who came to pick up the students. There was a cold wind blowing outside, but no one complained.

Pity the parents of the world!

"Xiao Xi, see you tomorrow."

"see you tomorrow."

After getting off the bus, Su Mo and Yan Jiuxi walked separately, turned around and ran to the school gate. On the bus, he saw his mother waiting at the school gate and was very moved.

Since childhood, Su's mother has taken care of Su Mo in every possible way. For more than ten years, although he has no father's love, Su's mother has used her own way to make up for him.

"Mom, why are you here again?"

Su Mo ran to his mother, his face was full of displeasure, and said: "I have a bicycle myself, you don't have to run so far to pick me up specially."

"It's okay." Su's mother smiled comfortedly, and raised her hand to touch Su Mo's head, her eyes full of doting.

A simple word blocked Su Mo's mouth, he opened his mouth, and finally only said two words.

"Come back home!"

In the next few days, the school humanely canceled the evening self-study within a week, with the prestigious name, in order to let the students relax.

For this three-mode exam, the nerves of the students were tightened for nearly a month. Regarding this, both the principal and the teacher saw it. Although the day of the college entrance examination is approaching, they still generously leave it to the students. Time to rest.

In any case, students are humans, not machines!

Sunday, half past six in the morning.

"Didi..."

Su Mo was awakened by a harsh alarm clock, he opened his eyes in a daze, and a carp hit it-failed!

"Crack—"

"Crack—"

Looking at the bed that was almost falling apart, Su Mo couldn't help but twitch, but his face was full of excitement after thinking about today's trip.

After getting dressed, Su Mo walked out of the room and went straight to the bathroom. Mother Su was awakened by the washing and scrubbing. She was amazed when she saw her son who was so busy.

"Is the sun coming out from the west?"

Su's mother stood at the door of the bathroom, looking at Su Mo with a curious expression, "In my impression, didn't you get up before noon on weekends?"

"Could it be, are there any activities today?"

"Mom, I happen to be looking for you for something."

Su Mo wiped his face with a towel and smiled, "Today, Xiaoxi and I have an appointment to go out to play together, you see..."

Having said that, Su Mo rubbed his hands, and the meaning is self-evident-asking for money!

When Mother Su heard this, her eyes narrowed with a smile.

"Wait."

At the intersection of Zaoyang Road.

Su Mo arrived an hour earlier than the agreed time.

Dating!