Chapter 21: Future daughter-in-law

"Okay, we won't do the papers today. Let's talk about the second model exam first."

Liu Yu cleared his throat, and said to the two young men and one old man: "The difficulty of this second-model exam is medium-to-high. Classmate Yan Jiuxi lost three points, although this result can be said to be perfect.

The voice changed, "But, isn't our tutoring just to eliminate the possibility of losing points?"

Regarding Liu Yu's remarks, Li Dahai nodded in agreement, and it was not good to blindly do the papers. The most important thing was to correct the errors for the two of them.

So far, Su Mo really didn't make any mistakes. Whether it was the remedial test or the second-mode exam, he performed perfectly, and he couldn't spot any faults.

Therefore, the two can only start from Yan Jiuxi.

"Classmate Yan Jiuxi, do you know which three-pointer you lost this time?"

Faced with Liu Yu's question, Yan Jiuxi shook her head. She only knew that she had lost three points. As for which point she lost, it was really unclear.

"Language-composition."

Liu Yu and Li Dahai looked at each other and gave the final answer.

The tuition is over.

As soon as Su Mo and Yan Jiuxi walked out of the teaching building, they met a large number of senior high school students who had just finished school. They both looked at each other and smiled, and finally they were no longer alone.

Now, the tension of sprinting for the college entrance examination is more intense!

School gate.

At this time, there are many parents standing here.

"Xiao Mo, here."

Su's mother saw her son holding a girl from a long distance, and her heart sank immediately. Her son is now in a critical period, and he is about to take the college entrance examination. Is he falling in love at this time?

No way!

Absolutely not!

You must be persuaded!

However, when Su Mo and Yan Jiuxi got closer, Su's mother's thoughts changed instantly.

With a slender figure, her skin like snow, and her beautiful eyes full of fresh air, three thousand green silks are placed on the fragrant shoulders at will, like a fairy walking out of the painting.

One word-beauty!

Two words-good-looking!

Three words-beautiful as a fairy!

Ban Ji's posture of continuing history, Xie Ting's state of chanting snow!

If there is such a beautiful daughter-in-law, I am afraid that Su's mother would wake up with a smile in her dreams.

Puppy love?

What happened then!

The sky is big, the daughter-in-law is the biggest!

Su's mother began to hypnotize herself, "Anyway, his son's academic performance is so good, it seems that it would be harmless to delay for a while."

On the contrary, she is such a beautiful daughter-in-law. If she misses it, where can she find it?

Su Mo took Yan Jiuxi's little hand and walked over, but Yan Jiuxi's pretty face was full of tension.

This is Su Mo's mother, how can she not be nervous?