Chapter 211-220

As soon as the host Song Zhi's words came out, the audience directly praised the program group.

"Yes, this program group is very decisive!"

"Yes, not everyone can frame my big family. After changing the question bank, you can tell who cheated at a glance."

"Haha, look at that guy's face, it makes me so ridiculous."

"Oh, I can only give this guy five words and shoot myself in the foot."

"Brother, I can't call you brother, that's obviously nine words!"

...

Su Mo glanced at Zhang Xiaotian faintly, and when he saw his ugly face, he already had an answer in his heart.

Answer 82 questions correctly in five minutes?

Nonsense!

Even a genius is impossible.

You know, this is a question for the finals of the One Stop God!

It is no exaggeration to say that every question is extremely tricky.

The performance of Zhang Xiaotian in the last round made Su Mo somewhat suspicious.

In addition to this round, Zhang Xiaotian took the initiative to say the word cheating.

Su Mo felt something wrong immediately, so these latter things happened.

Not only Su Mo, but everyone on the scene, including the staff of the backstage program group, found something wrong at this moment.

Zhang Xiaotian's face at this time is extremely ugly!

There was even a layer of fine sweat on his forehead, which showed that there must be a ghost in his heart.

Zhang Xiaotian was indeed panicked at this time, as panicked as a dog.

Can you not panic?

Zhang Xiaotian knows his level very well.

If you change the question bank, it will be straightforward.

You know, in the last round, he answered 82 questions correctly.

That's because he has the answer!

However, if you change the question bank, let alone 82 questions, he can answer 8 questions.

If that's the case, even a fool can see that something is wrong.

why?

Why did things develop like this?

Zhang Xiaotian couldn't figure it out. It was obviously that he was in trouble with Su Mo. How could he pit himself out?

This……

How to do?

Zhang Xiaotian doesn't know what to do...

When Liu Quan in the background saw this scene, his expression suddenly changed. At this moment, his heart was totally ashamed!

He did not expect that things would come to this point.

After changing the question bank, things will definitely be exposed.

In that case, he would definitely be found out. When he thought of this, Liu Quan was anxious and sweated.

He, who is usually extremely calm, panicked at this moment.

...

Record the scene.

At this moment, a lens gave Zhang Xiaotian a partial close-up, and everyone could see clearly his embarrassed look.