Chapter 57: skill level

A group of four people, after coming out of Chen Daoming's office, everyone looked at Su Mo.

Yan Jiuxi's eyes were full of joy.

To be able to worship someone like Chen Daoming as a teacher, she is really happy for Su Mo.

In the eyes of An Ran and Li Tong, in addition to puzzlement, there was envy.

Especially Li Tong, he is a loyal fan of Chen Daoming. He has been working hard to become Chen Daoming's apprentice.

But I didn't expect that today would be preempted by a student.

The waves behind the Yangtze River are pushing the waves forward!

Envy belongs to envy, but Li Tong is not jealous of Su Mo, because since Chen Daoming accepts Su Mo as a disciple, he must be outstanding.

Although Li Tong still doesn't know the reason, he believes in Chen Daoming.

"Little guy, it's great!"

Li Tong patted Su Mo on the shoulder and left alone.

An Ran stared at Su Mo curiously, as if there were flowers on his face.

"Don't look at me with this look, I already have Xiaoxi."

Su Mo put his hands on his chest, so An Ran couldn't help taking a sip.

Yan Jiuxi smiled slightly at Su Mo's words.

National Tsing Hua University, as the number one university in China, naturally has a supermarket on its campus.

The three of them also turned a corner on the way back.

"Cool!"

Su Mo took a big mouthful of ice-cola and sat on the bench in front of the supermarket.

"Xiao Mo, why did you suddenly apprentice your teacher today?"

Yan Jiuxi hasn't figured it out yet. The most important thing is that Chen Daoming actually agreed!

what is this?

Isn't it so easy to become a teacher now?

An Ran's beautiful eyes stared at Su Mo curiously, and Yan Jiuxi asked what she thought.

In fact, Enron knew the problem with the whole thing, which was the draft paper in the envelope.

As for what was written on the draft paper, she didn't know.

Chen Daoming's expression after reading the draft paper, but An Ran saw it all.

What is it that can shock a top mathematician in the world?

An Ran couldn't understand it, but she was embarrassed to ask Su Mo, after all, this was her privacy.

"It's not that I want to apprentice."

Su Mo took a sip of ice-cola, turned to look at Yan Jiuxi and said, "Professor Chen wanted to accept me as a disciple, but he was embarrassed to say it, so I took the initiative to apprentice.

"what?"

An Ran looked at Su Mo in surprise, and didn't understand what this meant for a while.

After listening to Su Mo's words, Yan Jiuxi knew the reason immediately.

No one knows how powerful Su Mo is better than her.

It was a miracle to crack the BDY mathematical conjecture alone!