Chapter 161-170

Immediately, there was also the slightly stiff electronic voice of the Great God.

"The first question, which painter from the "Three Great Masters of the Academy" in the Ming Dynasty is famous for his meticulous brushwork and color?"

"clang!"

As soon as this voice appeared, the audience immediately exclaimed.

what's the situation?

So fast?

What are you doing!

However, when everyone saw who the answer was, they were relieved.

Su Mo!

That's right, Su Mo, these questions are extremely simple to him who has read the entire library!

In the broadcast room on the Internet, the barrage exploded in an instant.

"I lost, what speed is this?"

"Tsk tusk, is this going to start beating other players again?"

"Great Su Mo, Niubi!"

"My God, I just felt this question, Su Mo rushed to answer it before the great **** finished it?"

"My God, durian is ready..."

"I'm already kneeling on the egg..."

...

In the female dormitories of National National Tsing Hua University, all the dormitories made exclamations.

As for the boys, it is even more exaggerated!

What am I missing!

I go!

Damn it!

...

Anyway, I'm admiring Su Mo, is this speed smashing medicine?

It's too exaggerated!

...

"Congratulations to contestant Su Mo for his successful answer, ten seconds countdown..."

"The correct answer is Qiu Ying!"

The host Song Zhi was interrupted by Su Mo before he finished speaking.

Maybe, this ten-second countdown is useful for other players, but for him, it's useless!

"correct answer!"

As soon as the voice of the great **** rang, the audience friends at the scene immediately exploded.

"It's amazing!"

"Scalp numb, scalp numb!"

"My God, do you want to be so fast?"

"Quick answer, quick answer, this..."

"This is undoubtedly a genius, this is the first genius of the real Xia Kingdom!"

...

The faces of the other nine players were dark.

Before the show started recording, they almost all imagined that if they could defeat Su Mo by chance, it would be an instant success.

Now it seems that the imagination is beautiful, but the reality is cruel!

Especially Zhang Xiaotian, at this time, looked at Su Mo with bad eyes, but it was more cryptic.

This is simply incomparable!

How does this compare?

In the face of such Su Mo, no matter how talented you are, it won't work!