Chapter 67: Are you a mathematician?

"Oh?"

When Su Mo heard Alice's words, he also showed a sarcastic smile.

"Do you believe it, does it matter to me?"

Su Mo was not cold about this international math group. He solved the BDY conjecture. What did he care about these people?

boring!

These people made it clear that they came to Xia Country this time to keep warm.

For such a person, Su Mo would not give a good face.

Alice's face instantly became very ugly when she heard Su Mo's words.

In the past, where did she go, didn't others treat her respectfully?

However, it was the first time she met someone who didn't understand etiquette like Su Mo.

...

Su Mo's words made the netizens who watched the live broadcast applaud in unison.

"NB, I'm from the country Xia, but I was shocked by these words."

"Haha, this Su Mo is a bit interesting!"

"The other party is a member of the international math group. Isn't that not a good idea?"

"I'm a fan of Su Mo, I really like him."

"True temperament, this young man is good."

...

The vast majority of netizens are on Su Mo's side.

After all, they have been bored by Xia Guoren's respect for foreign guests over the years.

Now that Su Mosi didn't save Alice's face, it was very refreshing in my heart.

Most people agree with Su Mo's ideas.

What does Xia Guo's genius have to solve the BDY conjecture with the international math group?

Believe it or not, do these people have half a dime relationship with them?

Scene of the National National Taiwan University Auditorium.

Su Mo's words just now spread clearly to every student's ears through the microphone.

All the students applauded Su Mo in their hearts.

When does Xia Guo need to see the faces of these foreigners?

"Humph!"

Alice's expression was very cold. She looked at Su Mo and said coldly, "I think you are guilty of conscience, right?"

"Who doesn't know that the BDY conjecture is a problem that plagues the entire mathematics world?"

Alice walked to the front of the stage with the microphone, looked at the black and overwhelming Qing University students underneath, and said in a mocking tone: "Now you Xia Guo actually said that this problem was solved by a student under the age of eighteen?"

"This is a bit too funny!"

Regarding Alice's words, all the National Tsing Hua University students dared not speak.

After all, the teacher had already instructed it yesterday, don't conflict with these foreigners, otherwise, the impact will be great.

It was also because of Alice's words on the Internet that everyone was verbally abused.

Linhai Second Middle School.

At this time, all the teachers in the second middle school were guarded by the computer. They were very concerned about today's affairs.