Chapter 71-90: The number of scary bib fans

Although these boys admire Su Mo very much, they are not jealous at all.

When a person surpasses you a little, you may still envy him.

If that person surpasses you a lot, you may be jealous of him.

However, if you can't see the height of the other person at all, you naturally don't have the courage to compare with that person.

"Okay, you will call the people in your dormitory at that time, and I will call the people in our dormitory, and everyone will go out for a meal together."

When Su Mo heard Yan Jiuxi's words, he also smiled.

The eyes of the two looking at each other were full of sweetness.

The impact of this live broadcast is still great.

Among other things, at least, Su Mo's name is considered to be a small name in front of the entire Xia country.

Who doesn't know the deeds of the genius learning to dominate Su Mo?

If you don't know, you will definitely be despised.

After returning to the dormitory, Su Mo was directly surrounded by Zhao Tian and Wang Ye. As for Zhang Xiaochuan, he didn't know where he was. He might have gone online to play games again.

"Boss, you are so handsome today, that foreign woman was so speechless by you that I was so excited when I saw it at that time."

As the loud voice in the dormitory, Wang Ye still exerted his own characteristics.

He looked at Su Mo feverishly. Fortunately, he was a man. Otherwise, Su Mo would be afraid that he would jump on him directly.

"Boss, I really didn't expect that I, Zhao Tian, ​​could become roommates with a genius like you in this life. From now on, I can use you to blow things up with my gang of hu-peng and dog-friends, and I will be mad at them by then.

It was also the first time Zhao Tian called the boss Su Mo. With this boss, he called willingly. He was really impressed by Su Mo.

"I said, do you two want to do this?"

The corners of Su Mo's mouth twitched. He was so awkward to be looked at by the two!

If the two are girls, that's nothing, but the key is that two big men look at him like this, and they will feel a bit embarrassed if they are who they are.

There is nothing wrong with Su Mo's orientation, and he naturally feels a little uncomfortable.

Seeing Su Mo's reaction, the two of them couldn't help but smile awkwardly, a little restrained.

"However, boss, to be honest, I used to think I was a schoolmaster, but after meeting you, I only knew what a schoolmaster is."

Wang Ye looked at Su Mo's eyes, full of exclamation.

When he was in high school before, he had always been a recognized academic bully in the school, and he did not disappoint everyone in being admitted to the best university in the country-National Tsing Hua University!

However, as soon as he arrived at university, he was hit hard. There were only four people in the dormitory, which made him the worst in the college entrance examination.

That's fine, the point is, there is still a top scorer in the college entrance examination with a perfect score?

Shouldn't it be so scary?

Only then did Wang Ye understand the horror of National Tsing Hua University!

Can be admitted to National Taiwan University, who is not a genius...