Chapter 41: Fan value exceeded 10,000

Liu Yu knew that Su Mo was a single-parent family.

In the past, she had always believed that children who grew up in single-parent families would feel a little inferior compared to children in ordinary families.

However, since Liu Yu saw Su Mo, this idea of ​​her disappeared.

Because, from Su Mo, only the incomparable confidence can be seen, this is a treasure boy!

That's right, Liu Yu is very fortunate to be Su Mo's teacher!

When Su Mo asked the teacher, a smirk appeared at the corner of his mouth.

"Teacher, my mother told me that if her daughter-in-law wants to sign up for which school, let me sign up for which school. Do you think this is too much?"

"what?"

As soon as Liu Yu heard what Su Mo said, he was shocked. Can he still be so self-willed?

This is no small matter!

But when Liu Yu saw the smirk at the corner of Su Mo's mouth, he knew that this kid must be making himself happy again.

But Liu Yu couldn't get angry with Su Mo at all. On the contrary, Su Mo's behavior made Liu Yu feel warm.

In the future, I don't know if there is any chance, I will see Su Mo joking with her again.

A trace of reluctance flashed in Liu Yu's eyes, but then quickly disappeared.

No way, there is no permanent banquet in the world!

If it is true, then it should be their teacher's turn to have a headache.

"Boy, don't make fun of your teacher. Tell me quickly, which university are you going to apply for?"

"National Tsing Hua University, Nanda University, or Emperor University?"

The three universities Liu Yu said are the three highest-ranked universities in Xia, she believes that Su Mo should not choose other universities.

"I have already discussed with Xiaoxi, we have to report to National Taiwan University."

Su Mo also recovered his seriousness and told Liu Yu his true thoughts.

After hearing Su Mo's words, Liu Yu nodded in agreement. National Tsing Hua University is the number one university in Xia Guo. This choice is good.

"When will I be happy, I must come back to see the teacher more, have you heard?"

A smile appeared on Liu Yu's face. Although she had only been a teacher for a year, she had already realized the teacher's desire to become a dragon.

Anyway, teachers and doctors are one of the greatest professions in the world.

"That is required."

Su Mo made an OK gesture, no matter what time it was, people can't forget their roots.

Regarding the matter of volunteering, almost all students have already discussed with their parents.

So, in a short while, all the students had already handed over their voluntary forms to Liu Yu.

Liu Yu glanced roughly. In addition to Su Mo, there were two other students who reported to National Tsing Hua University, which surprised her.

You know, in previous years, a NTU student in a class was a thing worth bragging about.

However, this year there are actually three students who report to Tsing Hua University in her class?

This is something Liu Yu couldn't even think of before!