Chapter 48: Let go of those two girls and let me come!

"Wow, this girl is more beautiful than the one just now!"

"I can't do it anymore. The girls this year are so beautiful. I decided that I would live in front of the girls' dormitory in the future."

"Cut, don't think about it. According to reliable sources, this girl named Yan Jiuxi already has a boyfriend."

There are also students from Jiangbei Province who know some inside information.

After all, the recent news has reported a lot about Su Mo and Yan Jiuxi.

"what?"

"Isn't she a freshman?"

"Can high school students fall in love now?"

The new student just smiled and didn't explain anything, because he had already recognized Su Mo behind Yan Jiuxi.

"Senior sister, can you give me the key to the dormitory?"

Yan Jiuxi blinked at Li Qianqian who was in a daze, and asked quietly.

Li Qianqian recovered, quickly took a key and handed it to Yan Jiuxi.

"I'm sorry, I really didn't expect that all of you in Jiangbei Province would choose our National Tsing Hua University."

Yan Jiuxi smiled, did not say anything, just walked to An Ran honestly.

Because she knows that the good show is yet to come!

"Hello Sister, my name is Su Mo, and I am also in the foreign language department."

Su Mo looked at Li Qian and smiled, but his name drew a burst of exclamation in an instant.

This makes Li Qianqian confused. Is it possible that the boy in front of him is not a god?

She hurriedly searched for Su Mo's information in the foreign language department's freshman list, and finally saw the name Su Mo in the first row.

"Oh my God!"

Li Qianqian couldn't help covering her small mouth in surprise. What did she see, this Su Mo in front of her turned out to be the top student in the college entrance examination in Jiangbei Province?

What's more terrifying is Su Mo's score, the top scorer?

This is horrible!

Li Qianqian's reaction made those freshmen who didn't know Su Mo even more curious.

How sacred is this Su Mo, who shocked the beautiful senior sister so much?

Who can be admitted to National Tsing Hua University without a trace of arrogance in his heart?

They never think that they are worse than others, so when they see this scene, they feel a little unconvinced in their hearts.

However, a freshman who knew the inside story immediately told Su Mo's deeds.

"Su Mo is the top student in the college entrance examination in Jiangbei Province, and she is also the top scorer. The girl who was so beautiful just now is Su Mo's girlfriend.

As soon as this sentence came out, everyone was dumbfounded.

The highest score in the college entrance examination?

Let me go, do you want to be so perverted!

However, more freshmen turned their attention to the next sentence.

Yan Jiuxi turned out to be Su Mo's girlfriend?

This makes many boys feel uncomfortable, they have just met the goddess who is astonishing as a god.