Chapter 33: The college entrance examination begins

"jingle-"

The exam begins.

The first exam is Chinese, and the exam time is from 8:30 am to 11 am.

As soon as the test paper was issued, Su Mo wrote his name and student ID without saying a word.

A quick glance at the Chinese test paper, and sure enough, the difficulty of the test paper is much higher than the previous one.

However, this may cause confusion for other students.

For Su Mo, who has the system, it's a piece of cake.

He controlled his font a little bit to avoid writing too stunningly.

People, it's better to keep a low profile.

Two and a half hours of exam time, there is plenty of time.

Therefore, Su Mo was not in a hurry, and answered the questions calmly.

But even so, he had finished the test papers less than ten o'clock. After carefully checking it twice, he waited boringly for the test to end.

"jingle-"

"carry out an assignment!"

All the students quickly put down their pens and started handing in papers in an orderly manner.

These are things that the teacher has ordered many times before the college entrance examination. As long as the examiner says ‘stop handing in papers’, no matter whether the papers are finished or not, they must be handed in as soon as possible.

Otherwise, the results will be directly invalidated.

After queuing to hand in the test paper, Su Mo ran out of the examination room without looking back.

"Son, here."

Hearing this familiar voice, Su Mo turned around and saw his mother not far away, with a faint smile on his face.

"Xiao Mo, how did you play? Isn't it nervous?" Su Mu Xie Han asked Nuan, her face was full of nervousness, and she thought it was her college entrance examination if she didn't know.

"tension?"

Su Mo blinked, "What is that?"

"Just don't be nervous."

Hearing her son's humorous answer, Su's mother showed a relieved smile, took out the nutritious lunch she had prepared, and handed it to her son. For this meal, she spent three full hours.

Su Mo was so hungry that his chest was stuck to his back. When he opened the lunch box, the four exquisite side dishes exuded a rich aroma, he almost drooled, and he slapped two mouthfuls of rice with sorrow, and said, "Mom. , The sun is big here, you can go home."

During the scorching heat, the outdoor temperature is more than 30 degrees.

"No, when you finish eating, let's go to a nearby hotel to open a room. You can make up for your sleep. You can't be sleepy during the afternoon test."

Su's mother knew that her son didn't sleep well last night, and was more worried about Su Mo's mental state.

After all, this kind of hot weather makes people sleepy the most.

Su Mo waved his hand, swallowing the food in his mouth with difficulty, and said helplessly: "Mom, I'm in good spirits, don't worry."

"Moreover, I have made an appointment with Xiaoxi, wait a moment, we will have to answer together, you are here..."