Chapter 50: Networking

In the evening, under Zhao Tian's proposal, the four of them prepared to go out for dinner.

While chatting in the afternoon, Su Mo accidentally revealed that there was still a beautiful woman in Yan Jiuxi's dormitory.

Therefore, Zhang Xiaochuan and Wang Ye also made a crazy proposal to ask Su Mo to call the people from Shang Yan Jiuxi's dormitory to have a big dinner for eight people.

In desperation, Su Mo also called Yan Jiuxi. As a result, she agreed without even thinking about it.

For this reason, Zhang Xiaochuan and Wang Ye both dressed up specially, striving to be able to embrace the beauty.

No matter how bad it is, it is good to leave a good impression on the beauty!

Because Zhao Tian is a native of the imperial capital, he had already figured out the hotel near the National Tsing Hua University in advance.

In the end, I chose a hot pot restaurant called Mala Guodi, which made Su Mo complain in his heart.

Hot pot in summer?

Are you kidding me!

However, the minority obeys the majority.

Except for Su Mo, the other three agreed to eat hot pot, and Su Mo had no choice.

After the four of them booked a private room, they came out and waited. In fact, Su Mo wanted to sit in the private room and blow on the air conditioner, but he was dragged out by the other three.

In the words of three people, we share blessings and share in difficulties!

Let's get hot together...

After waiting for half an hour, it was almost dark, and the four girls were too late.

"Xiao Mo."

As soon as Yan Jiuxi saw Su Mo, she ran to him. As soon as she stood there, it seemed that there was a fragrance in the air.

Zhao Tian has had several girlfriends, but when he saw Yan Jiuxi, he was still shocked. He heard Zhang Xiaochuan and Wang Ye say that Su Mo's girlfriend is very beautiful.

However, I didn't expect it to be so beautiful!

However, Zhang Xiaochuan and Wang Ye directly ignored Yan Jiuxi and set their sights on the other girls.

Although Yan Jiuxi is the most beautiful among the four women, he is already famous.

As the saying goes, a friend's wife must not be deceived.

The remaining three women were obviously the most beautiful in An Ran, and Wang Ye's appearance was almost drooling.

Su Mo was also amused at this scene. He immediately greeted everyone and walked in. After ordering the waiter to serve the food, everyone also introduced themselves.

The last girl in Yan Jiuxi's dormitory was called Zhao Ling'er, and she looked pretty good. Even if Su Mo evaluated her, she would be able to give her 75 points.

In this age, a girl with a score of 75 is already considered a big beauty.

Su Mo could also tell that the girl named Zhao Linger didn't have any makeup, and she appeared in the mirror completely without makeup.

Zhang Xiaochuan and Wang Ye focused their attention on An Ran, chatting with her without a word.

However, An Ran directly chose to ignore the two, which embarrassed the two of them.

Zhao Tian focused his attention on Zhao Ling'er. Although Zhao Ling'er was not as beautiful as An Ran, his gentle temperament attracted him.

Zhao Tian himself looked very good. After a while, he had a hot conversation with Zhao Ling'er, which made Zhang Xiaochuan and Wang Ye envy.