Chapter 45: Start of school

"Student Su Mo, if you have time, you must come and play for us at Nanda!"

When Li Keke was leaving, she couldn't help but smile when she looked at Su Mo. She was very fond of Su Mo. Although Su Mo already has a girlfriend, I don't know how many couples have broken up these years.

Naturally, Li Keke would not think that he had no chance, so just leave a good impression on Su Mo. Anyway, Nanda and National Tsing Hua University are both in the imperial capital and they are not far away.

On the contrary, Yan Jiuxi's vigilance became more serious. He hadn't noticed that Su Mo had such a charm before!

In fact, what Yan Jiuxi didn't know was that Su Mo himself not only had the halo bonus of the top scorer, but he also had a strong intellectual aura in him now, plus he was very handsome himself. These factors were combined together. , The lethality to the opposite **** is super powerful!

There were originally two scouts staying to watch the excitement. Seeing this result, they also said goodbye.

Although they wanted to sign the girl Yan Jiuxi, their mother had made it clear just now that they would not let her daughter enter the entertainment industry.

Coupled with the fact that the girl's family is so wealthy, they also know that it is impossible. Since it is impossible, naturally they will not stay here to be annoying.

In a short while, everyone except Li Tong had already left.

"Mr. Li, listen to my terms, right?"

After everyone left, Su Mo said to Li Tong for the first time, since he has reached this point, he still has to say something first.

"Of course, students Su Mo and Yan Jiuxi, National Tsing Hua University still value both of them, so please mention if you have any conditions. If I can't be the master, I will apply for it and try my best to satisfy you."

Li Tong also expressed his attitude the first time. He is still very happy now. After all, the top scorer in the college entrance examination is also a good gimmick for National Tsing Hua University.

If Su Mo joins them, many vacillating students will be more likely to choose the National Tsing Hua University this year. After all, the strong like the strong.

"Actually, there are no excessive conditions."

Su Mo looked at Li Tong and smiled faintly. The calmness made people shine. If he didn't know Su Mo's age, Li Tong would definitely think that this was a person who had experienced great ups and downs in society.

"First of all, my girlfriend and I are going to meet with Professor Chen individually. Can you make a decision on this?"

"of course can!"

Li Tong directly agreed without even thinking about it. Such conditions have not appeared in previous years. Professor Chen, as a mathematics master in China, does not know how many students regard him as his idol.

Anyway, whether this condition has any cost, Li Tong is naturally very happy.

"There is one last condition. Xiaoxi and I will not participate in military training."

This condition was requested by Yan Jiuxi and Su Mo. She didn't want to let herself get tanned. I have to say that the girl's love for beauty is still very heavy.

"This one…"

Li Tong hesitated when he heard Su Mo’s condition. In fact, this condition is not excessive, and he can also call the shots, but this is not very conducive to the unity of the students. However, when he thought that the other party was Su Mo, he called out deeply. Take a sigh of relief.