Chapter 64: Shock the two big guys

When Chen Daoguang and He Guangwen heard Su Mo say this, they immediately agreed to this plan.

They want to see, where is Su Mo's self-confidence?

Solved the BDY conjecture?

This is indeed an amazing thing!

However, it does not mean that Su Mo can ignore other problems in mathematics.

Mathematics can be said to be all-encompassing, and sometimes it is just a very simple little idea, and it may be able to stump a large group of mathematicians.

"Old Ho, did you come first or me first?"

Chen Daoming helped his glasses, looked at He Guangwen next to him and asked.

Both of them have their own unique skills, so Su Mo will undoubtedly lose in his heart.

"I'll do it first!"

He Guangwen couldn't help but smile when he heard Chen Daoming's question, and said loudly: "If you come first, I guess there will be nothing wrong with me. After all, you alone can solve the problem in the world."

It's not that He Guangwen's level is worse than Chen Daoming's. It can only be said that the two focus on different directions.

When Su Mo heard the conversation between the two, he also had a black line in his head.

Didn’t you say that we will come together?

Why has it turned into a wheel war again?

Although Su Mo didn't care about these at all, he really didn't want to waste time here.

With his level, it is not easy to deal with an international math group?

However, Su Mo didn't dare to make any comments when he was unhappy and returned. Who made the two of them their predecessors!

He Guangwen took a piece of paper directly from the desk, took out an Axe pen in his jacket pocket, and drew a very complicated equation on the white paper.

"Boy, take your time to solve it!"

He Guangwen handed the piece of paper to Su Mo's hand. He didn't mention the specified time, and he just sat on the sofa to drink tea. It was obvious that Su Mo couldn't solve the problem at all.

He Guangwen's appearance made Su Mo so angry that his nose was crooked. Isn't this too despising of people?

In this case, Su Mo really has to show this big guy, he doesn't just talk about it...

It was the first time that Su Mo had been looked down upon since he obtained the Xueba system. He Guangwen's attitude was immediately aroused by the competitive spirit in his heart.

Holding the draft paper, Su Mo directly sat at the desk, picked up a pen on the desk, and began to answer.

"This kid doesn't even examine the question. It's strange if he can solve it!"

He Guangwen took a sip of tea and raised his eyebrows at Chen Daoming who was beside him. Although his question is not comparable to the five major conjectures in mathematics, it is still as difficult as the sky!

I dare not say anything else, at least a third-level mathematician will definitely not be able to do it in a short time.

If given a few months, there is still a little possibility.

Chen Daoming also sighed for He Guangwen's judgment. He was not optimistic about Su Mo at all, after all, he was still too young!

No matter what the two of them said there, Su Mo just immersed himself in writing.