Chapter 42: Brainstorming!

In this way, after more than a month.

Su Mo finally read all the books in this library.

Su Mo's knowledge aura is stronger now, and people will know at a glance that he must be full of poetry and talent.

Yan Jiuxi also felt Su Mo's transformation, and couldn't help but wonder in his heart.

Because a person's temperament can only be cultivated after a long period of time.

However, it was the first time she met in a situation like Su Mo.

Although it felt a little unbelievable, Yan Jiuxi didn't doubt anything.

After returning home at night, Su Mo also directly locked himself in the room.

"System, I want to draw a lottery."

Now that there is a chance to draw a lottery, Su Mo has long wanted to see what the so-called lottery is, naturally he can't wait.

"At present, the host has a chance to draw a first-level lottery. Is the draw confirmed?"

"confirm!"

"Congratulations to the host for winning the skill-brain storm!"

"What the hell?"

After Su Mo heard the system's voice, his first reaction was to ask.

Brain storm?

It sounds so awesome!

"Brain Hole Storm is a god-level skill, he can increase the host's intelligence tenfold and thinking tenfold when thinking seriously.

After Su Mo heard the system explanation, he immediately felt the power of the brain storm.

Amazing skills!

Although, Su Mo has not tried this skill yet.

However, intelligence has increased tenfold, thinking has increased tenfold, even with the toes, you can feel the abnormality of this skill.

You know, Su Mo's intelligence is already very high now, almost all belong to the small group of people on the human ceiling.

If it is increased tenfold, what is the concept?

It's terrifying!

In order to test how terrifying this skill is, Su Mo directly turned on the computer and searched the five major conjectures in the mathematics world.

These five conjectures have been around for nearly a hundred years, but no one has ever confirmed them.

As a result, everyone now believes that these five conjectures should be untenable.

Su Mo's eyes flashed, that's it!

The BDY conjecture is a conjecture put forward by the famous mathematician BDY in the night country, so it is also named after him.

This conjecture has been around for 87 years, and no one has been able to solve it.

Su Mo had also heard about the BDY conjecture several times in the mouth of the math teacher.

So, he has to try, after he has brainstorming, can he solve this conjecture?

If you still can't untie it in this way, it is estimated that no one will be able to untie it. At least in a few hundred years, no one will be able to untie it.

Unless humans have evolved again.

Just do it, Su Mo quickly got the paper and pen, quickly immersed in the BDY conjecture.