Chapter 70: First Class Mathematician Award

The live broadcast on the Internet reached a climax because of Wims Shock's words.

"Oh my God, Su Mo actually solved this problem in less than five minutes? That's NB!"

"It's really a genius and learner!"

"Student tyrants are also divided into levels, one is Su Mo, the other is the other tyrants, the identification is complete!"

"Xia Guo estimates that it won't take long before a mathematics boss will appear. As long as Su Mo is given time, I believe he will definitely become the first fifth-level mathematician in Xia Guo's history."

"My wife asked me why I knelt on the ground to watch the live broadcast. I used to have a big slap in the face. Now we two kneel together to watch the live broadcast..."

"Niu Niu Niu, it's really amazing."

"Do you hear what Su Mo said just now? He wants to be an ordinary college student, so what are we?"

...

In the auditorium of the National Tsing Hua University, the students spontaneously applauded because of Wims Shock's words.

Everyone's face is full of excitement.

Su Mo's performance is really amazing!

There were originally some students who thought that Su Mo was only lucky and solved the BDY conjecture by mistake.

However, after seeing Su Mo's performance today, that thought disappeared without a trace.

People are not lucky, but really powerful!

The applause lasted for a long, long time, and many students' palms were red.

In the end, the applause stopped slowly when the teachers stopped.

But at this time, Yan Jiuxi, who was sitting in the corner, looked at Su Mo on the stage, and was lost for a while.

Such a good boy is his boyfriend?

In Yan Jiuxi's eyes, only Su Mo was left, and there was no room for anything else...

The three women on the side noticed Yan Jiuxi's reaction, but no one laughed at her, but envied her.

Which girl does not want to find a good boyfriend like Su Mo?

However, there is only one Su Mo in the world!

This time Wims Shock came to Xia, and there is another thing, and that is to award Su Mo with the first-class mathematician medal.

Before the issue was originally issued, according to the rules, he had to be assessed.

However, because of Su Mo's performance just now, he completely conquered Wims Shock, so he directly waived this link and directly awarded the first-class mathematician medal to Su Mo.

"Thank you!"

Su Mo looked at the first-class mathematician medal in his hand and couldn't help but his eyes brightened. Starting today, he will add another label to his title.

After the medal is awarded, this webcast will end here.

However, the number of viewers of this live broadcast has reached a terrifying 32 million. When the relevant people saw this data, they were all shocked.

You know, before this, who would have thought that the number of viewers of this live broadcast would be so high?

Under the guidance of the teachers, all the students of the National National University of China in the auditorium of the National Tsing Hua University left the venue in an orderly manner.