Chapter 16: Su Mo's Words

When Su Mo came to Liu Yu's office, Yan Jiuxi had already arrived, and Li Dahai was sitting on the sofa drinking tea.

Feeling left him alone?

"Xiao Mo, you are here."

When she saw Su Mo, Yan Jiuxi's beautiful eyes lit up. It had been more than ten minutes since school, and she thought that Su Mo had forgotten about tutoring.

"Su Mo, is your shelf really big? Let everyone wait for you?"

Li Dahai glared at Su Mo, don't know why, he just looked at Su Mo a little uncomfortable, always felt that this kid had taken away the limelight of his proud protégé.

In the past, Yan Jiuxi was always the first place in the grade. As Yan Jiuxi's head teacher, Li Dahai naturally felt more face.

However, during the recent period of time, Su Mo’s radiance was a bit too bright, even Yan Jiuxi was covered by him. First, the physics competition, plus this model test, was nothing but a blockbuster. what!

"Teacher Li, I just went to the toilet with a stomachache. As the saying goes, people have three urgency, can't even connect to the toilet, right?" Su Mo smiled, he heard the sting in Li Dahai's words.

Seeing Su Mo said so, Li Dahai snorted coldly, but didn't say anything.

Liu Yu smiled and said, "Director Li, don't worry for a while, since Su Mo is here, we are ready to start!"

Unlike Li Dahai, Liu Yu now looks pleasing to Su Mo!

This is Liu Yu's first year with students, and she is still a senior in high school. There is a seedling like Su Mo who is expected to hit the top student in the college entrance examination. She does not know how happy she is. If Su Mo can become the top student in the college entrance examination, she will follow Damn it!

Apart from anything else, this year's advanced teacher will definitely not be able to run, and this result will be included in her resume. This is a great honor!

Brought out the college entrance examination champion, no matter where he goes in the future, he will be the target of various schools.

Therefore, now Liu Yu regards Su Mo as a treasure, and naturally wants to help him speak.

"Then let's start!"

Li Dahai nodded and didn't say anything. Liu Yu is also the head teacher of the third class, so he still wants to show her a little bit of face.

The tuition begins.

In fact, this tutorial is also very simple.

Every day there is a special teacher who conducts a test on Su Mo and Yan Jiuxi.

What to test?

Naturally it is an exam!

tempered into a steel!

Then, directly approve the papers on the spot, and focus on explaining what they did wrong to deepen the impression!

Ordinary students simply can't accept this kind of tuition, it's too devil!

However, for Su Mo and Yan Jiuxi, two super schoolmasters, these are minor problems.

It took 30 minutes for Su Mo to finish the English test paper. Yan Jiuxi took a little longer, but it only took less than forty minutes.

After the two handed in the papers, Liu Yu directly began to approve the papers.

At this time, Li Dahai walked in front of the two of them. He looked angrily at the two students who were hailed as the seeds of the second middle school. He didn't deliberately find faults, but was really angry.