Chapter 46: safely

Yan Mu booked the first-class cabin for the two of them. It happened that besides the two, there was only one girl in the entire first-class cabin.

In other words, there are only three of them in the first class.

The girl looks beautiful, but her temperament is a bit cold.

Su Mo just glanced at it and couldn't help his eyes brighten.

Another 90-point beauty!

Are the 90-point beauties of this year bad?

of course not!

It can only be said to be lucky.

Su Mo just took a look, then withdrew his gaze, almost all his thoughts were on Yan Jiuxi.

The girl's looks are indeed beautiful, but it depends on whom she compares with.

If you compare with Yan Jiuxi, you will stand up against each other.

Yan Jiuxi's appearance can reach at least 95 points, cute, pure, beautiful, and temperament, all of which can be found in her.

It can be said that it is almost impossible to surpass Yan Jiuxi in appearance.

If you have to find a shortcoming in Yan Jiuxi, it is that she is too young to fully develop.

The girl also saw Su Mo and Yan Jiuxi. Whether it was Su Mo or Yan Jiuxi, both of them gave her a very amazing feeling.

At the first glance of the two, four words appeared in her heart.

Golden boy and jade girl!

If Su Mo knew the identity of this girl, he would be surprised.

This girl is called An Ran, and she is the second place in Jiangbei Province this year.

In other words, the top three college entrance examinations in Jiangbei Province are all from Linhai.

Linhai's education team was also crazy because of this news.

An Ran was a student in No. 1 Middle School. Although she had heard of the names of Su Mo and Yan Jiuxi, she had never met them, so she couldn't recognize them.

From Linhai to the imperial capital, it would take about four hours to fly by plane, and Su Mo was hungry just after half the time.

After pressing the button, it didn't take long for a stewardess to come over.

"Little brother, what do you need?"

A good-looking flight attendant looked at Su Mo and asked politely, but what she said made Su Mo a little uncomfortable.

Men, never want to admit that they are small!

Of course, Su Mo could only complain in his heart. He looked at the stewardess and said politely: "Sister, I'm hungry, do you have anything to eat here?"

"Of course, we have curry beef rice on board, yellow stewed chicken rice, what would you like to eat?"

"Then curry beef rice, and give me the bottle of mineral water."

"Ok."

After a while, Su Mo's meal was delivered, and he also began to gobble it up, and An Ran was speechless not far away.

Was this guy born of a starving ghost?

It wasn't that An Ran wanted to pay attention to Su Mo, but because the noise he made while eating was too loud, it was a bit difficult to pretend not to hear it.