Chapter 49: Than grades?

The boys’ dormitory is not far from the girls’ dormitory, it is just separated by a building.

Su Mo's dormitory is 403, and there is no guard in the girls' dormitory, let alone the boys' dormitory.

At this time, there were many students coming and going in the corridor, and Yan Jiuxi also caused a sensation.

These boys, who have seen a beautiful woman like Yan Jiuxi, immediately looked dumbfounded.

Su Mo also had nothing to do with this. Who made this girl look really overwhelming.

People look at him, he can't say anything...

The door of the 403 dormitory was not closed, Su Mo and Yan Jiuxi walked in directly, and there were only two boys making their beds.

"Hello, how are you!"

Su Mo also greeted them very politely.

After the two heard the movement, they turned their heads and were shocked by Yan Jiuxi's stunning appearance.

"Hello, my name is Su Mo, from Jiangbei."

Su Mo was not surprised at the reaction of the two of them. After all, when he first saw Yan Jiuxi, it was similar to the reaction of the two. "

"Hello, my name is Zhang Xiaochuan, from Nanxia."

A boy with a stature of over 1.7 meters, also self-reported, he looks like a standard man in science and engineering.

"I am Wang Ye, from Beihai."

Wang Ye was very fat, and he was about to catch up with Fatty Wang. At first glance, he was a man with a good appetite.

Both Zhang Xiaochuan and Wang Ye looked at Yan Jiuxi beside Su Mo. They were all wondering what the relationship was between their new roommate and this beautiful girl.

"This is my girlfriend Yan Jiuxi."

Su Mo smiled and pointed to Yan Jiuxi to introduce him.

"Hello, I am Su Mo's girlfriend. I am glad to meet you. I will ask you to take care of Su Mo more in the future."

Yan Jiuxi greeted the two generously, but when he said the three words for girlfriend, a trace of crimson appeared on her pretty face.

Zhang Xiaochuan and Wang Ye were dumbfounded, girlfriends?

This new roommate is not easy!

It is too much to find such a beautiful girlfriend.

The next thing is much simpler, and Su Mo is responsible for bragging with the two.

And Yan Jiuxi is also doing a good job as a girlfriend, making his bed and folding the quilt.

Zhang Xiaochuan and Wang Ye were envious of this scene!

If they had such a beautiful girlfriend, how could they be willing to let her do such a job!

It is definitely holding it in your hand for fear of touching it, holding it in your mouth for fear of melting.

After cleaning up, Su Mo and Yan Jiuxi walked out of the dormitory and called An Ran. The three of them randomly found a small restaurant near the school and had a good meal.

When Su Mo returned to the dormitory, he found that there was one more person. He immediately guessed that this person should be his last roommate.

"Hello, my name is Su Mo."

When the boy heard the sound, he also got up and shook hands with Su Mo, and smiled heartily.

"Hello, my name is Zhao Tian, ​​and I am a native of the Imperial Capital."