Chapter 35: Parents meet

"Sorry, I already have a boyfriend."

With just this sentence, Yan Jiuxi let all the boys who came to strike up a conversation with him and retreated.

"These guys, I..."

Su Mo made a lot of complaints about this, so he just rolled up his sleeves and hit someone directly.

Can you not get angry?

Studying is his girlfriend, but these guys actually strike up a conversation with Yan Jiuxi in front of him.

Can't bear it!

"Alright, Xiao Mo."

Seeing Su Mo's gloomy look, Yan Jiuxi snickered. Su Mo's jealous look was very cute in her eyes.

"Forget it this time, another time...huh!"

With Yan Jiuxi's comfort, Su Mo felt a little more comfortable.

After half an hour.

The crowd at the gate of a lieutenant colonel slowly dispersed.

Su Mo and Yan Jiuxi finally squeezed out of the school gate, and they soon found their mothers.

"mom."

The two voices sounded almost at the same time, which also represented the first time that Su Mu and Yan Mu met.

The two mothers looked at each other silently, both of them were calm and composed.

"This is Xiao Xi's mother, right?"

Su's mother walked to Yan's mother and greeted her very politely, "I am Su Mo's mother, and my name is Su Xue. I am glad to meet you."

She already regards Yan Jiuxi as her future daughter-in-law, so Yan Mu is her mother in-law.

For the mother-in-law, it is natural to build a good relationship.

Su Mu knew that Yan Mu was the largest shareholder of Tianhong Group, and his position was respected.

But, after all, Yan Mu is just a mother.

Mother Yan smiled and stretched out her right hand in a friendly manner, "I am Xiaoxi's mother. I have been listening to this child Xiao Mo talking about you. I finally saw it today."

But Yan Jiuxi and Su Mo were very nervous.

They never expected that the two mothers would meet in this situation...

It's a bit dramatic!

"It just so happens that both children have finished their exams today. Why don't we find a place to sit for a while?"

Looking at Su Mu who is approachable, Yan Mu smiled, without putting on any airs.

She knew that Su Mo's family situation was average, but it didn't matter. Her daughter made friends and never cared about it.

Moreover, after seeing Mother Su today, to be honest, she was quite surprised.

The gentle temperament of Su Mu's body can be confirmed by Yan Mu a little bit. Su Mu must be a good person to get along with.

"of course can."

...

The most famous Mandolin Restaurant in Linhai, this is the place where rich people like to come.

Very simple, high-end, atmospheric, and high-end!

Yan Mu, as the supreme VIP of this store, has a room exclusively for her.