Chapter 22: Summoned by the principal

Seeing the surreptitious behavior of the two, Su's mood instantly became relaxed, and she thought to herself: "It's okay for the two to be happy together. Let's talk about things later.

"Come here, Xiaoxi eats quickly."

After thinking about it, Su's mother greeted Yan Jiuxi for dinner. At this moment, she felt that she was really old. When she was young, she was not as sentimental as she is now.

"Thank you auntie."

After eating a meal, Yan Jiuxi's relationship with Su's mother has become much closer, and he no longer feels the restraint he had at the beginning.

After the meal, Su's mother took Yan Jiuxi and chatted for a while, and it was only after 8 o'clock in the evening that the meeting ended successfully.

As soon as the three people walked out of the gate of the community, they saw a black Audi A6 waiting on the side of the road.

"Auntie, Xiao Mo, I'm going back first." Facing Su's mother with a gentle touch, Yan Jiuxi's tight heart was relaxed. When meeting with Su's mother today, she was completely unprepared and she was not nervous. That's fake!

However, the result seemed to be pretty good, Su's mother did seem to get along well, and she was not rude.

In fact, Yan Jiuxi's worries are completely unnecessary. A girl like her will be liked by anyone.

"Xiao Xi, come to play often in the future!"

"Okay, Auntie."

Yan Jiuxi smiled lightly, and said playfully, "Auntie, don't be annoying me."

"how come?"

With a smile on Su's face, she said, "Auntie wants you to come every day."

"Xiao Mo, see you tomorrow." Yan Jiuxi pursed his lips, blinked at Su Mo, and turned into the car.

Su Mo was stunned, staring at the car going away for a while.

Su's mother saw her son's unpromising appearance and couldn't help but laughed, "Son, don't look at it. You can't see the bottom of the car."

Hearing that, Su Mo scratched his head awkwardly and smiled embarrassedly.

"Son, can you tell your mom the truth?" Mother Su stared at Su Mo curiously, her eyes full of jokes.

"What are you talking about?"

"Xiaoxi is so good, how did you fool him?"

Su Mo: "..."

Why does this sound so awkward?

What is cheating?

He relies on charm...

Well, Su Mo didn't know what he was relying on, and he didn't know why Yan Jiuxi fell in love with him.

Facing his mother's question, Su Mo's mouth twitched slightly, "Mom, is your son that bad in your eyes?"

"Your son is handsome, okay?"

"Handsome is handsome!"

Su's mother nodded and said, "But there are more handsome boys. Why do you have a crush on you?"

"Mom, does Xiao Xi need a reason for his fancy?" Su Mo protested dissatisfiedly.

In response to Su Mo's reaction, Su's mother shook her head amusedly, and explained: "I didn't mean that, but what kind of person can you not find a good girl like Xiaoxi? You are not only handsome. , It doesn’t seem to have any advantages!"