Chapter 34: A group of turtle grandchildren!

At 2:40 in the afternoon, Su Mo and Yan Jiuxi walked into the examination room.

The second exam is mathematics, from 3pm to 5:30pm, two and a half hours!

Mathematics is even simpler for Su Mo.

Because mathematics has standard answers, as long as there are standard answers, it's easy to handle.

"jingle--"

As soon as he got the test paper, Su Mo started answering the questions like hanging up. It only took him less than forty minutes to finish the digital test paper.

His evaluation of this math test paper is only two words-chicken thief!

That's right, it's a chicken thief!

There are many inexplicable pits in the math test paper this time. I don't know how many students are going to suffer.

Su Mo couldn't help but squeeze a sweat for Yan Jiuxi, even he almost got the trick just now.

After checking it three times, he was relieved.

This question is...

If there is a chance, he will also come up with questions to make candidates doubt life!

As time passed by, the hands of the wall clock finally came to 5:30 in the afternoon.

"jingle--"

"Stop writing, hand in papers!"

As the invigilator's voice sounded, Su Mo ran onto the stage at the fastest speed.

After handing in the papers, he went straight downstairs and ran to the first middle gate. He looked anxious, and those who didn't know thought he was going to the market.

After waiting for five or six minutes at the gate of No. 1 Middle School, Su Mo saw Yan Jiuxi among the students.

"Xiao Xi, here."

Su Mo yelled, stood up, and waved to Yan Jiuxi in the distance.

The moment Yan Jiuxi saw Su Mo, a sweet smile appeared on his small face, and he passed through the chaotic crowd and came to him.

"It's too noisy here, let's find a quiet place."

Su Mo said aloud, and Yan Jiuxi nodded in agreement.

At the gate of Yizhong, it is almost exaggerated several times than the vegetable market in the morning.

Su Mo took Yan Jiuxi's little hand and walked for a while before he could be regarded as leaving the most central place.

Seeing the crowd at the gate that couldn't move, the two of them breathed a sigh of relief.

"Xiao Mo, this math test paper is so difficult!"

A trace of worry appeared on Yan Jiuxi's face, frowning and whispering: "There are several questions, but I'm not sure about it. What do you say if I fail the exam?"

"Don't worry, trust yourself."

Seeing Yan Jiuxi's troubles, Su Mo couldn't help touching her head, and comforted: "It doesn't matter if you fail the exam."

"How can it be okay?"

Yan Jiuxi lowered his head and said in frustration: "If the exam fails, we will be separated. I don't want to be separated from you."

"Will not!"

Su Mo smiled slightly, "It's a big deal, I will accompany you to study abroad."

"Really?"