Chapter 68: Su Mo's words!

Su Mo looked at Alice in his eyes, full of mockery.

This woman is arrogant in front of him, isn't this an obvious death!

"A person who doesn't understand mathematics dares to laugh at a first-class mathematician in public. Have you taken the expired medicine?"

A fluttering sentence made Alice speechless.

The entire auditorium fell into silence, and none of the National Tsing Hua University students expected that Su Mo would say such things in public.

This is tantamount to directly rubbing Alice's face under her feet!

In the live broadcast room on the Internet, it was because of Su Mo's words that it exploded the sky.

"My God, it's worthy of being a tyrant, and cursing people don't have dirty words."

"It's worthy of being my Xia Guonan. It's just positive, without any counsel."

"That's, a woman who doesn't understand mathematics, is here to point her fingers, it's not that she doesn't know how many catties she has."

"This Su Mo is really good, I decided to turn to fans."

"My mother asks me to learn from Su Mo every day, and now I finally know why, they are the real masters!"

Alice's face turned into pig liver in an instant. She really did not expect that this little boy would say such ugly words. The most important thing was that she could not find a reason to refute.

On the stage, Wimes Shock, who was chatting with Chen Daoming, saw this scene and had to speak for Alice to relieve the siege.

"Little friend Su Mo, I wonder if I can test your level?"

Xia Wen of Wims Shock was actually right, he smiled politely at Su Mo not far away.

Taking advantage of this opportunity, Alice hurriedly retreated to the side, if it weren't for Wims Shock to relieve her, it is estimated that she would definitely not be able to get off the stage this time.

Hearing this, Su Mo looked at Weems Shock. After all, he is a fourth-level mathematician, and he heard from the teacher that the relationship between the two is good, so he still has to respect his predecessors.

"Naturally, seniors want to test what they want, even if they make a move, the kid will follow it all at once."

Calm, take it easy!

These are not like qualities that a student under the age of eighteen can possess.

"it is good!"

Wilms Shock also shined upon seeing Su Mo's reaction.

In fact, if it weren't for him to pay a favor this time, Wims Shock wouldn't have come to this muddy water.

After all, the minds of all mathematicians now are on Su Mo's calculation of the BDY conjecture.

Who would be okay and come to Xia Guo to take care of it?

"It's actually very simple. I came up with a math problem similar to the BDY conjecture. Of course, the difficulty is not that high. As long as you can do it within two hours, you can prove everything."

Wilms Shock did not deliberately make things difficult for Su Mo, and his proposal is very reasonable.

Su Mo nodded in agreement when he heard Wims Shock's words.

The staff hurriedly moved onto a small mobile blackboard, Wilms Shock directly picked up a piece of chalk, turned around and wrote a question on the blackboard.